當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語口語900句 > 《商務英語口語900句》Unit three 業務範圍介紹

《商務英語口語900句》Unit three 業務範圍介紹

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.01W 次

Unit three 業務範圍介紹
Part I
61) We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a sate-owned corporation dealing exclusively in light iindustrial goods.

《商務英語口語900句》Unit three 業務範圍介紹

62) We are introducing ourselves as one of the lading exporters of the same line of business

63) We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you as a state corporation specializing in the export of canned goods.

64) We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts. We have been in this line for over two decades.

65) Our corporation is specialized in handling the export business of textiles

66) The main products our corporation deals in are electrical appliances.

67) Our company is mainly engaged in agricultural products.

68) We specialize in the export of table-cloths.
69) Our company mainly deals with the export business of silk goods.

70) Our specialization is the exportation of Chinese silk gamp3ents

71) We are engaged in the import and export of machinery.
72) we are now doing a large import business in fruits from Southeast Asia.

73) We specialize in handling clocks and watches of all sorts.

74) We also take on a variety of silk piece goods

75) Our activities cover a wide range of commodities, such as ties, belts and shirts.
76) We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery
77) We are in a position to accept orders against customers samples specifying design, specifications and packaging requirements.

78) We are not exporting straw and willow products, embroideries,, porcelain wares, jade carvings, antiques, Chinese paintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts.

79) Our corporation is a major producer of technically advanced machinery and chemicals for industry and agriculture.

80) Electronic products fall within the scope of our business activities

81) We also do export business of hand made woven articles.

82) We have been engaged in the glass business with many Asian countries for many years
83) Our company is mainly in the line of exporting Chinese art objects to European markets.

84) We also do import and export business in chemicals and agricultural products
85) We have been importing and exporting all kinds of metals and minerals for 30 years and have many customers and friends in over 80 countries and regions
86) Our corporation is a group enterprise integrating scientific research, business, production and service.

87) As a joint venture, our corporation has won a prominent position in the fields of home electronics, computers and telecommunications in China
88) We are prepared to accept orders for goods with customers’ own trade marks or brand names

89) We have been handling leather shoes and gloves for more than 20 yars

90) We have been engaged for two decades in the manufacture of such three 業務範圍介紹

Part I

61 We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a state-owned corporation dealing exclusively in light industrial goods.
很高興向你介紹我司爲一家專業生產燈具的國有企業

62 We are introducing ourselves as one of the leading exporters of the same line of business.
我司是一家同行業的領導性的出口企業

63 We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you as a state corporation specializing in the export of canned goods.
很高興向你介紹我司爲一家專業出口罐裝貨物的國有企業

64 We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts. We have been in this line for over two decades.
我司爲自行車及其配件的經銷商,從事該行業20餘年

65 Our corporation is specialized in handling the export business of textiles
我司致力於從事紡織品出口生意

66 The main products our corporation deals in are electrical appliances.
我司從事的主要產品是電子產品

67 Our company is mainly engaged in agricultural products.
我司主要致力於農業產品業務

68 We specialize in the export of table-cloths.
我們主要從事檯布出口業務

69 Our company mainly deals with the export business of silk goods.
我司主要從事絲織品出口業務

70 Our specialization is the exportation of Chinese silk garments
我司專門從事中國絲綢衣服出口

71 We are engaged in the import and export of machinery.
我們從事機械進出口業務

72 We are now doing a large import business in fruits from Southeast Asia.
我們現從事東南亞水果進口生意

73 We specialize in handling clocks and watches of all sorts.
我們主要從事各類鐘表及手錶生意

74 We also take on a variety of silk piece goods
我們也做各類絲織品生意

75 Our activities cover a wide range of commodities, such as ties, belts and shirts.
我們的業務範圍爲日用品,比如領帶,腰帶和襯衫Part two

76 We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery
我們在供應最高級罐裝魚方面具有競爭性的價格和及時的交貨期的優勢

77 We are in a position to accept orders against customers samples specifying design, specifications and packaging requirements.
我們可以接受顧客對於樣品個性設計、規格及包裝要求的訂單

78 We are now exporting straw and willow products, embroideries, porcelain wares, jadecarvings, antiques, Chinese paintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts.
我們出口稻草類和柳製品、刺繡品、瓷陶器、翡翠飾品、古董、中國油畫、絲花和各種玩具和禮品

79 Our corporation is a major producer of technically advanced machinery and chemicals forindustry and agriculture.
我司是一家從事工農業方面的先進技術的機械和化學制品的廠家

80 Electronic products fall within the scope of our business activities
電子產品在我司業務範圍內

81 We also do export business of handmade woven articles.
我們也出口手工絲制業務


82 We have been engaged in the glass business with many Asian countries for many years
我們已經和許多亞洲國家從事多年的玻璃生意

83 Our company is mainly in the line of exporting Chinese art objects to European markets.
我司主要是將中國產品銷往歐洲市場

84 We also do import and export business in chemicals and agricultural products.
我們也從事化工和農業產品的進出口業務

85 We have been importing and exporting all kinds of metals and minerals for 30 years andhave many customers and friends in over 80 countries and regions.
我們有30多年的金屬和礦石進出口歷史,已有80餘個國家的客戶和朋友

86 Our corporation is a group enterprise integrating scientific research, business, productionand service.
我司是一家集科研、貿易、生產和服務爲一體的集團性公司

87 As a joint venture, our corporation has won a prominent position in the fields of homeelectronics, computers and telecommunications in China.
作爲一家合資企業,我們在中國家電、計算機和電訊領域獲得卓越的地位

88 We are prepared to accept orders for goods with customers’ own trade marks or brandnames.
我們正準備接受來自客戶自有商標和品牌商品的訂單

89 We have been handling leather shoes and gloves for more than 20 years
我們已經從事皮鞋和手套20餘年

90 We have been engaged for two decades in the manufacture of such equipment.
我們已從事設備製造20餘年