當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第16期:詢問離職與應聘原因

職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第16期:詢問離職與應聘原因

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.1W 次

第16期:詢問離職與應聘原因

你爲什麼離職呢?
Why did you leave your last job?

Why did you leave office?
Why did you leave your position?
Why did you give up your last job?

For example:
A: Why did you leave your last job?你爲什麼離職呢?
B: Well,I am hoping to get an offer of a better position.
我希望能獲得一份更好的工作。

我離職的理由是深知無升遷的機會。
My reason for leaving my present employment is simple because I see no chance of advancement.

我一星期前辭職,原因是由於和董事長意見不和。
I left them a week ago,owing to a disagreement with the presi-dent.
owing to由於,因爲
Owing to the rain,they could not come.由於下雨,他們未能夠到。

我爲了找到更高的職位而辭職。
I left the position with the desire of improving my position.

我離開目前工作唯一的理由是爲了謀求更高的職位。
The only reason why I am leaving the present position is I want an object to better myself. 
better 在此是動詞,“使......更好”

我之所以離開目前的工作崗位,睢一的理由是希望能在一家貿易 公司獲得更多的經驗。
The only reason why I am leaving the present position is to gain experience in a trading office.
本句是由關係副詞why引導的限制性定語從句,其先行詞只能是reason。

我覺得目前的工作已經達到頂峯。
I feel I have reached the “glass ceiling" in my current job.
glass ceiling玻璃頂棚;極點,頂頭

我希望在貿易方面能獲得更廣泛的經驗。
I am desirous of getting broader experience in trading.
I am desirous of gaining broader experience in trading.
desirous of 渴望

我爲照顧住在外地的年邁母親而辭職。
I am leaving our office to be with my mother and care for my aged mother in a distant city.

由於公司解散,我只好離職。
I left the office on account of the discontinuance of the business.
on account of 由於,因爲
The match was postponed on account of the weather.
由於天氣關係,比賽延期了。

畢業後我因找到全職工作辭去兼職。
I left the company because 1 found a full-time job after gradua¬tion. 

這一次世界性的經濟不景氣使我的僱主不得不結束業務。
My employers have been forced to liquidate their business due to the worldwide economic adversity.
due to +名詞由於;爲了;歸於
She failed due to carelessness。她由於粗心大意失敗了。

本人離職的原因,是因該公司即將倒閉。
I left the office on account of the discontinuance of the business.

我想在貴公司工作的原因之一是貴公司主要做進出口貿易。
One reason that I would like to be employed with your firm is that you are dealing with import and export trad.
deal with同......做交易;與......打交道;處理;對付;論述

你爲什麼有興趣到我們公司來工作?
Why are you interested in working with this company?

For example:
A: Why are you interested in working with this company?
你爲什麼有興趣到我們公司來工作?
B: I wish to have the opportunity to apply my knowledge here.
我希望能有機會到這裏來學以致用。
be interested in... 對......有興趣
John is interested in jogging.約翰對慢跑有興趣。

你爲什麼想申請來我們公司?
Why do you want to apply for a position in our company?

For example:
A: Why do you want to apply for a position in our company?
你爲什麼想申請來我們公司?
B: Because I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of envi¬ronment.
因爲我覺得在這樣一個環境中工作會收穫更多。

因爲我對你們公司的培訓計劃很感興趣。
Because I am very interested in your company's training program.

我想找一個更具挑戰性的工作。
I am looking for a more challenging opportunity.
I want to look for a more challenging chance.

我想把我的知識和經驗應用在一家大公司上。
I want to apply my knowledge and experience to a large firm.

我希望能有一份有提升機會的工作。
I hope to have a job that offers me an opportunity for advancement.

你爲什麼認爲你能勝任這個工作?
Why do you think you are qualified for this position?

For example:
A: Why do you think you are qualified for this position?
你爲什麼認爲你能勝任這個工作?
B: My major and working experience make me qualified for this position.
我的專業和工作經驗使我能勝任這個職位。

我能勝任這個職位。
I am qualified for this position.
I am fit for this position.
I am competent for this position.
I am equal to this position.

貴公司在這個城市名聲很好。
Your company is very reputed in this city.

For example:
A: How do you know about this company?你是怎麼知道我們公司的?
B: Your company is very reputed in this city.貴公司在這個城市名聲很好。

你理想的工作是什麼樣的?
How would you describe your ideal job?

For example:
A: How would you describe your ideal job?你理想的工作是什麼樣的?
B: I think the job should make use of the professional experience I have obtained,and offer me opportunity for advancement.
我認爲應該能發揮我掌握的專業知識,而且能爲我提供升職的機會。

我們爲什麼應該僱傭你呢?
Why should we hire you?

For example:
A: Why should we hire you?我們爲什麼應該僱傭你呢?
B: Because I am a hard worker and will perform to the best of my ability.
因爲我工作刻苦,而且會竭力去做。

你怎麼認爲你對我們有價值呢?
What do you think you are worth to us?

For example:
A: What do you think you are worth to us?
你怎麼認爲你對我們有價值呢?
B: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.
我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。
be worth to對......有價值

你不喜歡那個工作嗎?
Didn't you like the work?

For example:
A: Didn't you like the work?你不軎歡那個工作嗎? B: Yes, some of it I enjoyed very much. But economically it's fairly unstable.
是的,有些地方我很喜歡,但是就經濟而言,那個工作相當不穩定。

你選擇我們公司只是因爲想拿高薪嗎?
Do you choose this company on account of high pay?

For example:
A: Do you choose this company on account of high pay?
你選擇我們公司只是因爲想拿高薪嗎?
B: No,not only for the high pay, but also for a good working environ¬ment.
不,不僅是爲了高薪,更爲了良好的工作環境。

這正是我所期望的工作環境。
It's such a working environment that I am looking for.
那樣......以致;因爲......所以
She spoke such a fast way that we could not follow her.
她說得那麼快,以致於我們都聽不懂她。

因爲有可能不被你們錄用,我也向索尼公司遞交了申請。
I also applied at Sony Co.,in case I may not be accepted here.

For example:
A: Have you applied for work with any other companies?
你有沒有向別家公司申請工作?
B: I also applied at Sony Co.,in case I may not be accepted here.
因爲有可能不被你們錄用,我也向索尼公司遞交了申請。
in case如果;萬一;以防
In case anybody calls me,tell him I will be back at seven.
如果有人打電話給我,告訴他我7點回來。

你曾求職失敗的原因是什麼?
What's the reason why you failed to get that post? Why don't you think you got that job?

For example:
A: What's the reason why you failed to get that post?
你求職失敗的原因是什麼?
B: My domicile isn't in this city. That's the sole reason for my failure to get the post.
我的戶籍不在本市,那就是我被拒絕的惟一理由。

他們已經拒絕了我。
They've turned me down.

For example:
A: What's the result of your application to that company?
你在那家公司應聘結果怎麼樣?
B: They've turned me down.他們已經拒絕了我。
turn down 拒絕

我覺得這樣的工作可能會讓你覺得很無聊。
I have the feeling you might get bored with a job like this.

這份工作遠低於你的能力。
This is very below what you're capable of.
be capable of 能夠

這份工作比較符合我所找的工作類型。
This is more like what I was looking for.

我怎麼知道,你能不能承受這份工作所帶來的壓力?
How do I know you can handle the pressure of a job like this?

你想要找同一類型的工作還是願意嘗試其他工作?
Do you want the same kind of job or are you open to other types of work?

For example:
A: Do you want the same Kind of job or are you open to other types of work?
你想要找同一類型的工作還是願意嘗試其他工作?
B: Well,I'm an accountant,and I want to stay in accounting. 
我是會計師,希望能夠留在這一行。

我想進一步瞭解這個工作。
I'd like to check it out.

我需要養家餬口。
I have a family to provide for.

我喜歡讓自己忙碌,去做一些重要的事。
I like to keep busy and have something important to do.

那家公司太小,不利於我學習工作經驗。
The firm is too small for me to widen my experience.
太......而不能

我認爲在貴公司工作不但令人振奮,而且能挑戰自己。
I think it would be exciting and challenging to work for your company.

我過去的工作經驗與這份工作緊密相關。
My past work experience is closely related to this job.
related to與……相關

如果我覺得工作有發展,我想我將一直工作到退休。
If I feel rm making progress in the work,I think I'll work until the age limit.
age limit退休年齡

我申請爲貴公司工作是想在此充分施展自己的才華。
I have applied to work for your company in the hope of fully displaying my talents here.
in the hope of懷着希望

我希望能在這份工作中結識來自不同文化背景的人。
I hope I can meet people from different cultural backgrounds in this job.

我相信,在一家像你們這樣規模雖小但發展卻快的公司裏我會得 到更好的機會。
I believe I would have better opportunities working in a small but rapidly expanding company like yours.

如果你被兩家公司同時錄用,你會選擇哪家?
If both companies employ you,whose offer will you accept?

For example:
A: If both companies employ you, whose offer will you accept?
如果你被兩家公司同時錄用,你會選擇哪家?
B:Needless to say, my first choice is your company.
那還用說嗎?肯定是你們公司。

你選擇工作主要考慮什麼?
What's your main consideration in your job-hunting?

For example:
A: What's your main consideration in your job-hunting?
你選擇工作主要考慮什麼?
B: The interest. Only when I have interest in something, can I devote my life to do it and have success with it.
興趣。有興趣纔會全身心投入,纔會有所成就。
consideration(n.)體諒,考慮

爲什麼我要聘用你?
Why should I hire you?

For example:
A: Why should I hire you?爲什麼我要聘用你?
B: Because I can take care of business for you.
因爲我會把你的事業照顧得很好。

你爲什麼不選擇你實習的那家公司?
Why don't you choose the company where you worked as a trainee?

For example:
A: Why don't you choose the company where you worked as a trainee?
你爲什麼不選擇你實習的那家公司?
B: The employees are promoted according to their seniority in rank.
那家公司論資排輩很嚴重。

我希望操作電腦。
I expect to operate computers.
I wish to operate computers.
I want to operate computers.
I hope to operate computers.
I,d like to operate computers.

我想應聘編輯。
I'd rather work in editor.
I wish to work in editor.
I hope to have work in editor.
I'd like to work in editor.

職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第16期:詢問離職與應聘原因