當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 365天實用商務口語 第23期:業務諮詢

365天實用商務口語 第23期:業務諮詢

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.36W 次

Can I help you with something?

365天實用商務口語 第23期:業務諮詢

你有什麼事我可以代勞的?

I'm open over here.

我在這裏辦理業務。

Our opening hours are from 9:00 a.m. t0 5:30 p.m.

我們的營業時間是從早上9點到下午5點半。

We have separate services for Renminbi and Foreign h one will you be dealing in?

我們的人民幣業務和外幣業務是分開辦理的。您要辦理哪個幣種的業務?

Interest accrues on a daily basis.

利息按日生成。

You're supposed to go to the Foreign Exchange Department. That's the No. 4 Counter.

您應該去外匯部。在四號櫃檯。

Do you have proper identification with you?

您帶有效證件了嗎?

We offer personal financial services.

我們提供個人理財服務。

There's no handling charge.

我們不收手續費。

At the Inquiring Desk

業務諮詢

Excuse me. l want to open an account. What should I do?

打擾一下。我想開個戶。應該怎麼辦理?

Do you have proper identification with you?

您帶有效證件了嗎?

Do you mean ID card?

你是說身份證嗎?

Yes. Here's an application form. Please write down your name, address, contact telephone number and your ID number.

對。這裏有一張申請表。請填上您的姓名、地址、聯繫電話和身份證號碼。

Then go and see the young lady at Counter No. 1 with the form and your ID.

然後拿着這張表和身份證去一號櫃檯找那位年輕女士辦理。

Can I get a debit card at the same time?

我可以同時拿到一張借記卡嗎?

No. If you want one, you need to fill out another application form.

不可以。如果您想要,您還需要再填一張申請表。

Thanks. By the way, do I need to pay for anything?

謝謝。順便問一下,開戶時需要付什麼錢嗎?

No. The account is free of charge. But you need to pay 5 yuan for the card as a deposit.

不需要。賬戶是免費的。不過辦卡時您需要交5塊錢的押金。

You mean I can get it back when I return it.

您是說,退卡時我可以要回押金?

Definitely.

沒錯。

[qh]

1.“ID card”意爲“身份證”,指“identity card”,其中“identity”意爲“身份”。[qh]
2.“debit card”指“(銀行)借記卡”,不能透支,能透支的叫“credit card”,指“信用卡”。[qh]
3.“fill out(a form,questionnaire.)”表示“填寫(表格、問卷等)”,也可以用“fill in”,例如:Please fill out/in the form in block capitals.(請用大寫字母填寫表格。)但“填寫空白處”只能表示爲“fill in the blanks”,例如: When you've filled in the blanks, hand the form back to me.(你把空白處填完後,把表格交還給我。)[qh]
4.“pay for.”表示“付…的款項或費用”。[qh]