當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 商務口語天天說 第18天:怎樣介紹業務範圍

商務口語天天說 第18天:怎樣介紹業務範圍

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.51W 次

第一句:We are specializing in handling clocks and watches.
我們聽說貴公司是鐘錶和手錶的主要生產商。

商務口語天天說 第18天:怎樣介紹業務範圍


A:Mr. White, I heard that you are the leading manufaturer in clocks and watches.
懷特先生,我們聽說貴公司是鐘錶和手錶的主要生產商。
B:Yes. We are specializing in handling clocks and watches.
是的。我們專營鐘錶和手錶。
A:Do you take on a variety of clocks and watches?
你們經營各種鐘錶和手錶嗎?


第二句:We deal in all sorts of clocks and watches.
我們經營各種鐘錶和手錶。


A:We deal in all sorts of clocks and watches.
我們經營各種鐘錶和手錶。
B:That's satisfactory to us.
這很令我方滿意。
A:We are in the position to accept orders against customers' samples specified design, specification and packaging requirements.
我們可以接受由顧客指定樣品,規格和包裝的訂單。

知識點延伸:

一定要簡單明瞭地將自己的業務範圍講清楚,之後再提出自己方的優勢。

其他表達法:

Our activity covers a wide range of commodities such as ties, belts and shirts.
我們的業務範圍很廣,包括領帶,皮帶和襯衫。

We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery.
我們能夠提供幾乎所有品級的魚罐頭,價格優惠,發貨及時。