當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 新東方商務口語[20]:Casual Days 便服日

新東方商務口語[20]:Casual Days 便服日

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.92W 次
新東方商務口語[20]:Casual Days 便服日
Casual Days 便服日

New Employee: I can't believe you wear jeans to the office! Are you trying to lose your job?
真想不到,你竟然穿着牛仔褲來上班了。你不想幹了?
HR Administrator: Of course not. I'm just observing casual day. On Fridays, the company doesn't require us to wear formal business attire.
當然不是。我這麼穿也是符合有關便服日的規定的:公司不要求員工星期五穿正規的職業裝。

New Employee:Wow! Nobody told me about that. Won't the relaxed dress code damage the company image?
哇!沒人告訴我這個。難道這種善於便服的着裝規定不會損害公司形象嗎?
HR Administrator: We don't think so. Casual days are becoming more common, and we believe employees can maintain a professional image without wearing uncomfortable clothes.
不會的。實行便服日的這種規定已經越來越普遍了;我們認爲,即使員工穿着舒適隨意一些,也能保持專業形象。

New Employee: I guess it lets people express their individual tastes. But won't some people abuse it ?
身穿便服可以體現個人品味。難道不會有人濫用這個規定嗎?
HR Administrator: Not really. Besides, there is a separate dress code for casual day. People can't just wear whatever they want.
不會吧。穿便服有有單獨的規定,員工也不能想穿什麼就穿什麼。

New Employee: It seems that a relaxed atmosphere could hinder productivity.
輕鬆的氣氛會影響工作效率。
HR Administrator: Believe it or not, it has the opposite effect. Employees are actually more productive on casual days.
不管你相不相信,事實恰恰相反。員工的效率在便服日恰恰是得到了提高。

casual day便裝日
business attire工作服
dress code着裝規定
the company image公司形象
a professional image 專業形象