當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 新東方商務口語[21]:退房Checking out of the Hotel(2)

新東方商務口語[21]:退房Checking out of the Hotel(2)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.81W 次
新東方商務口語[21]:退房Checking out of the Hotel(2)
退房(2)Checking out of the Hotel

Guest: I’m ready to settle the bill.
我要結賬。
Desk Clerk: I hope you enjoyed your stay.
您住的還好吧?

Guest: Definitely! Very relaxing.
非常好!很舒服。
Desk Clerk: Good. Right, that comes to $1,500.
很好,您的費用是一千五百美元。

Guest: What? I only stayed three nights.
什麼?我只不過才住了三天。
Desk Clerk: That’s right, sir. Three nights at 500 dollars a night … that comes to $1,500.
沒錯,先生。三個晚上,每晚五百美元…….共計一千五百美元。

Guest: But your brochure said that this was a package deal and the hotel’s services were all-inclusive.
但是你們的宣傳手冊上說是一次性收費,飯店的各項收費不另外計費的。
Desk Clerk: Yes, of course. The meals and excursions were included in the hotel price.
是啊。餐費和外出瀏覽的費用都包括在內的。

Guest: But why are you overcharging me almost a thousand dollars? 250 dollars a night, times three nights should just be $ 750.
可你爲什麼要我多付差不多一千美元呢?兩百五十美元一晚,三個晚上是七百五十美元纔對啊。
Desk Clerk: I’m sorry sir. The 250-dollar rate is based on double occupancy. That means it’s 250 per person. The room itself is 500 dollars a night.
對不起。二百五十美元是按照兩個人一間房算的,也就是二百五十美元一人。一個房間就是五百美元一個晚上。

Guest: Perhaps I could talk to your manager?
我能和你們經理談談嗎?
Desk Clerk: Of course. Just a minute; I’ll get her.
當然可以。請稍等,我找她來。

a package deal 一攬子交易,這裏指包括所有服務項目費用的收費
all-inclusive 包括所有的服務
overcharge 多收錢
based on double occupancy 根據兩位房客的價錢