當前位置

首頁 > 英語詞彙 > 英語短語 > 關於心情不好的英語對話

關於心情不好的英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.43W 次

如何學習好英語?今天小編給大家整理了有關英語口語的情景對話,英語就是多花點時間看看的哦,,這樣才能更快的提升英語成績哦,大家快點行動起來吧,有需要的可以收藏起來哦,

關於心情不好的英語對話

  一她在欺騙我

AWhat's up? You look low.

怎麼了,看起來不大高興。

BIt's my girlfriend. I guess she's playing the army game with me.

是爲了我的女朋友,我覺得她一直在欺騙我。

AHow come?

怎麼會呢?

BI saw her dating with her ex-boyfriend again.

我看見她又和原來的的男友約會了。

AI understand that. But I think maybe it's not a date. You are taking the matter too much to heart.

我理解你的感受。但是我覺得那可能不是約會,你多想了。

BMaybe. But it still gets on my nerves.

可能吧,但是還是挺煩人的。

  二我在這裏等一陣子了

ACan I help you, sir?

先生,需要服務嗎?

BYes, I've been sitting here for a few minutes.I'm waiting for someone to put gas in my car.

我在這裏等一陣子了。我在這裏等人幫我加油。

AI'm sorry, sir. But this is the self-service pump.

先生,抱歉,這裏是自助加油站。

BSelf-service?

自助?

AYes. You must fill up the car yourself.

是的,你必須自己加油。

BAre you serious?

真的嗎?

AYes. Are you traveling here?

是的,你是來旅遊的嗎?

BYes, I'm from Taiwan. I never heard of a gas station where you fill up your own car.

是的,我從臺灣來,我從未聽說過需要自己加油的加油站。

AIn America, most gas stations are like this.

美國大部份的加油站都是自助的。

BDo I really have to do it? I don't know how.

我真的必須自己來嗎?我不知道怎麼弄。

AWell, since this is your first time, I will do it for next time, if you want a full-service gas station, you should look at the sign.

既然你沒弄過,那我先幫你好了。下一次如果你想到服務加油站,應該注意一下招牌。

BWhat sign?

什麼招牌?

AUnder the sign for the gas station,there will be a smaller sign that says Self-Serve or some gas stations have if they have both, some pumps will be self-serve and some will be have to look at the signs.

在加油站招牌底下,有一個小標示寫着自助加油站或服務加油站。有些加油站兩種都有。如果是兩種都有的,自助式和服務式的加油管道會分開。你要看標示。

BI see.

我懂了。