當前位置

首頁 > 英語詞彙 > 英語短語 > 關於租房的情景口語

關於租房的情景口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.58W 次

有很多同學說英語口語很難學習,其實真正學習起來的話,並不難的,小編今天給大家帶來的是關於英語口語的情景對話,有需要的可以收藏起來哦,所以大家快點來讀讀,加深記憶哦,大家快點行動起來吧

關於租房的情景口語

  一我想有自己的私人空間

AI need to find a new place to live.

我要另找一個地方住。

BYeah? Why? Don’t you like living with me?

是嗎?爲什麼?你不喜歡和我一起住嗎?

AOh, it’s not you. I just want my own place.

哦,不是因爲你的緣故。我只是想有自己的私人空間。

BWell, check the newspaper.

好吧,看看報紙上有沒有。

AJeez…I didn’t realize a single bedroom apartment went for so much these days.

哇呀,我沒料到一個單間公寓這些天這麼貴。

BYeah, prices have really gone up the past couple of years.

是呀,過去這幾年價錢真是提高不少。

AOh, here’s one. It’s looks like its in this neighborhood, $600 a month. That’s not to BAd.

哦,這兒有一個。好像在這兒附近。每個月600元,還過得去。

BNo, it’s pretty good. Why not give the landlord a call?

不僅如此,真很不錯呢。爲何不給房東一個電話呢?

AHello. I’m calLing about the one bedroom in Lincoln Park. Could I take a look at it? Yes. Tonight at six is fine. Thanks.

你好,我打電話過來詢問林肯公園的這間房。我可以去看看嗎?是的。今晚六點可以,謝謝。

  二我們需要找個房產中介

AI think this spring is a good time for us to start looking.

今年春天開始找房子是不錯的時機。

BWe should plan to move out of here before July.I'm tired of living in apartments.

我們應該計劃在七月前搬走。我已經厭倦住公寓了。

AI know, dear. I am too. But we've just been too busy to look for a house.

親愛的,我知道,我也是。但是我們一直沒時間去找房子。

BWe need to find a good realtor.

我們需要找個房地產經紀人。

ANot necessarily. If we use a realtor to find a house, it will be more expensive.

不需要。如果我們委託經紀人找房子,會比較貴。

BWhat do you mean?

怎麼說呢?

ARealtors always get a the realtor helps us find something, we have to pay him.

房地產經紀人都要抽佣金的。如果經紀人幫我們找到房子,我們就要付他錢。

BBut doesn't a realtor help with the contract?I thought they take care of all the legal troubles.

不過經紀人也會幫忙合約的事啊?他們會留意法律的問題。

AYes, that's often true. But you have to pay them.

通常是如此,但是你要付他們錢。

BI still think we should have a 're new in this country. We don't know all the laws of buying a also, the realtor will inspect the can tell us if the house has any problems.

我認爲應該要找經紀人。我們纔剛來這個國家,不知道買房子的法律。而且經紀人也會檢查房子。他可以告訴我們房子有沒有問題。

AOf course we need a home we can hire an inspector on our as for the legal problems, I have friends. They can help us.

當然我們需要房子檢查員。不過我們可以自己請檢查員就好。至於法律問題,我有朋友,他們可以幫忙。

BSo how can we find a house if we don't have a realtor?

如果不找經紀人,我們要怎麼找到房子呢?

AIt takes a little more time. We have to check the ads in the ably also there are special real estate magazines with we have to drive to the homes and look at them.

要花多一點時間。我們必須看看報紙上的廣告。或許特別的房地產雜誌上也有廣告。然後我們必須開車去看房子。

BAnd doesn't the person selling the house have a realtor?

那麼賣房子的人不會找經紀人嗎?

ASometimes they do, sometimes they don''s best to find someone who is selling by themselves.

有些會,有些不會。最好是找自己賣房子的人

BWhy?

爲什麼?

ABecause if the seller has a realtor, their price will be will have to pay a commission to the realtor.

因爲如果賣主找經紀人,房價就會比較高。他必須付經紀人佣金。

BHmm. It all sounds very complicated.

聽起來挺複雜的。

AIt is. But buying a house is very important. So it takes 's why we haven't done it yet. It's very troublesome.

不過買房子很重要,所以要花時間。那就是爲什麼我們還沒開始,很麻煩的。

BI want to look in the papers today. Maybe we can see something we like.

我今天要看報紙,或許可以找到喜歡的。

AAlright. I'll buy a newspaper when I go to the drug store.

好,我去雜貨店的時候會買份報紙。