當前位置

首頁 > 英語口譯 > 英語口譯資料 > 美國士兵條例(中英對照)

美國士兵條例(中英對照)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.68W 次
美國士兵條例(中英對照)

  1. You are not a superman.

美國士兵條例(中英對照)

  你不是超人。(不要無謂的冒險、不要做傻事)

2. If it's stupid but works,it isn't stupid.


  如果一個蠢方法有效,那它就不是一個蠢方法。

  't look conspicuous - it draws fire. (This is why aircraft


carriers are cAlled “Bomb Magnets”.)


  不要太顯眼,因爲那會引來對方火力攻擊。(這就是航母被稱爲“炸彈磁鐵”


的原因。)

  4. Never share a foxhole with anyone braver than you are.


  別和比你勇敢的戰友躲在同一個散兵坑裏。

  5. Never forget that the lowest bidder made your weapon.


  別忘了你手上的武器是由最低價的承包商得標製造的。

  6. If your attack is going really well,it's an ambush.


  如果你的攻擊進行得很順利,那一定是你中了圈套。

  7. All five-second grenade fuses will burn down in three seconds.


  所有五秒的手榴彈引線都會在三秒內燒完。

  8. Try to look unimportant because bad guys may be low on ammo.


  儘量顯得是一個無關緊要的人,因爲敵人可能彈藥不夠了。(他會先打最重


要的人)

  9. If you are forward of your position,the artillary will fall


short.


  每當你要攻擊前進時,炮兵往往也快要用完了炮彈。

  10. The enemy diversion you are ignoring is the main attack.


  那支你以爲是敵軍疑兵而不加註意的部隊恰恰就是敵人的攻擊主力。

  11. The important things are always simple.


  重要的事總是簡單的。

  12. The simple things are always hard.


  簡單的事總是難作到。

  13. The easy way is always mined.


  好走的路總是已被敵軍布上了地雷。

  14. If you are short of everything except enemy. You are in combat.


  如果你除了敵人不缺,其它什麼都缺,那你往往就要面臨作戰了。

  15. Incoming fire has the right of way.


  飛來的子彈有優先通行權。(擋它的道你就要倒大楣!)

  16. If the enemy is in range, SO ARE YOU!!!


  如果敵人正在你的射程內,你也在他的射程內!!!

  17. No combat ready unit has ever passed inspections.


  從沒有一支完成戰備的單位能通過校閱。

18. Things that must be together to work usually can't be


shipped together.


  必須要裝配在一起才能發揮效力的武器裝備通常不會一起運來。

  19. Radio's will fail as soon as you need fire support


desperately.