當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > OMG美語講堂第309期:賣萌!撒嬌!肉麻!美語怎麼說?

OMG美語講堂第309期:賣萌!撒嬌!肉麻!美語怎麼說?

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.12W 次

今天我們一起來看看美語怎麼說撒嬌、賣萌!

OMG美語講堂第309期:賣萌!撒嬌!肉麻!美語怎麼說?

acting cute 賣萌

Bai Jie, can you teach me how to act cute while taking a selfie?

白潔,你能教教我怎樣在自拍的時候賣萌嗎?

It's simple. To act cute, you can

很簡單啊。要賣萌,你可以

1. Open your eyes as wide as possible and look up innocently.

眼睛儘量睜大,往上看,做無辜狀。

2. Cover part of your face with hands or a cute prop.

用手或者可愛的道具遮住一部分臉。

3. Tilt your head a little bit and wink.

歪頭,眨眼。

acting pouty to get what you want 撒嬌

My friend Alice always acts pouty to her boyfriend to get what she wants.

我的朋友Alice總是向她男朋友撒嬌。

Honey can you buy me some snacks?

哈尼幫我買一些零食好不好嗎?

Sweetie I really really love that purse!

親愛的,人家真的真的好喜歡那個包包!

Sweet heart that ring is so beautiful! Can you get it for me? Pretty please with a cherry on top?

甜心,那個戒指太漂亮了!你給我賣嘛!求求你好不好嘛!

goose bump肉麻

Girls who always pout in a spoiled way give me goose bumps.

總愛撒嬌的女生讓我覺得很肉麻,渾身起雞皮疙瘩。

你有什麼acting cute賣萌祕籍呢?Acting spoiled的人會不會讓你起goose bump呢?