當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 英語簡單對話帶翻譯

英語簡單對話帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.38W 次

剛開始進行英語對話時,我們可能不瞭解對方的意思,往往需要對方翻譯成中文。下面是本站小編給大家整理的英語簡單對話帶翻譯,供大家參閱!

英語簡單對話帶翻譯

  英語簡單對話帶翻譯:電視

Todd: Marika let's talk about television.

茉莉,我們來聊聊電視。

Marika: OK.

好的。

Todd: Do you like to watch a lot of TV?

你喜歡經常看電視嗎?

Marika: Yeah, I watch a lot of TV.

是的,我經常看電視。

Todd: Now you've been in Japan for awhile. Do yo watch TV in English or in Japanese?

你現在在日本已經有一段時間了。你是看英語電視節目還是看日語電視節目?

Marika: I watch TV in Japanese, but if it's on in English I will watch it in English. Yeah, I'm the same way.

我看日語節目,但如果有英語的我就看英語節目。是的,我也是。

Todd: Um, how good is your comprehension? How much can you understand?

你的日語對話能力怎麼樣?你能聽懂多少?

Marika: If it's a drama I can understand most of what's happening, and definitely the story, but if a talk show and there's young people on and there're speaking fast, with a lot of slang, I don't reallyunderstand a lot of what they're saying, although I might know what topic they're discussing, I won't know what exactly their stand is.

如果是戲劇,我能看懂,明白故事情節,但如果是脫口秀節目,而且有年輕人在節目上說得很快,用很多俚語,我就不太懂他們在說些什麼了。雖然我能大致明白他們所討論的節目主題,但我不明白他們是什麼立場。

Todd: Do you think that TV is bad for people?

你認爲電視會對人有壞的影響嗎?

Marika: Yeah, I think that TV is bad for people. It's really bad.

是的,我認爲電視對人會產生不好的影響,很壞的影響。

Todd:Why?

爲什麼?

Marika: Because instead of reading a book or doing something outside, or doing somethingproductive you just sit in front of a TV and absorb bad information or things that don't really help, help you learn anything probably, although Japanese television I think does have a lot of good documentaries and a lot of informative television programs.

因爲人們不再讀書,進行戶外運動,或者做其他富有成效的事,而是坐在電視機前吸收一些沒有幫助的信息,吸收那些你學不到任何東西的信息。但我認爲日本電視節目中有許多好的紀錄片和有意義的電視節目。

  英語簡單對話帶翻譯:天氣

Todd: Hey, James!

嗨,詹姆斯!

James: Yeah!

嗨!

Todd: Let's talk about seasons.

我們來聊一聊季節。

James: OK.

好的。

Todd: James, what is your favorite season?

詹姆斯,你最喜歡的季節是什麼?

James: My favorite season is spring.

我最喜歡的是春天。

Todd: Yeah, why is that?

爲什麼是春天?

James: Because it's not so cold but it's not so hot that I'm sweating on the train. I can go to the beach. I can relax with my friends outside. It's very nice.

因爲春天的天氣不是很冷也不是很熱,參加訓練正合適。我還能去海邊玩兒,和我的朋友一起出去。天氣非常好。

Todd: OK. What is your least favorite season?

好的,你最不喜歡的季節是什麼?

James: My least favorite season in Japan is the rainy season use I don't like rain at all.

我最不喜歡的是日本的雨季……因爲我一點兒都不喜歡雨。

Todd: OK. What season are we in right now?

好的。我們現在正處於什麼季節?

James: Right now it is the very end of winter. It is just starting to become spring.

現在正是冬天的末尾,我們即將迎來春天。

Todd: What's the weather like today?

今天的天氣怎麼樣呢?

James: Today, it's very sunny. It's a little cool. A little breezy. It's very nice. I enjoy it.

今天天氣很晴朗,威風,有一點冷。今天天氣很好,我很喜歡。

  英語簡單對話帶翻譯:駕駛

Todd: OK, Hello!

你好!

Jeanna: Hello!

你好!

Todd: We're back. What would you like to talk about?

今天你要談些什麼?

Jeanna: Driving.

開車。

Todd: OK. Tell us about driving.

好的。跟我們談談駕駛。

Jeanna: Well, I'm gonna get my permit soon and then I get to drive. I'm really looking forward to that. It's kind of the start of being independent.

我馬上就拿到駕駛許可證了。我真的很期待能開車。這樣我就能慢慢開始獨立了。

Todd: Yeah, I hear you, so you say permit, is that the same thing as a license?

是的,你說快拿到許可證了,它和駕照一樣嗎?

Jeanna: No, you have to have your permit six months before you can get a license.

不一樣,要先拿到許可證,六個月後才能拿駕照。

Todd: Oh, really. How do you get a permit?

真的。怎樣拿到許可證?

Jeanna: You have to take driving school, then you have to go to the DMV and take a test.

你要上駕駛學校,接着要去DMV接受測試。

Todd: OK. What is the DMV?

什麼是DMV?

Jeanna: The Department of Motor Vehicles.

DMV就是機動車輛管理局。

Todd: OK, and they give you your license of permit so you can drive. OK, when you have a driver'slicense what places do you want to go to?

DMV發給你許可證,這樣你就可以開車了。好的,等你有了駕駛證,你想去哪?

Jeanna: To see my friends and to hang out, just to school and back.

我可以去看看我的朋友,和他們一起出去,開車上下學。

Todd: OK, nice, so do you have a car right now?

很棒,你現在有車嗎?

Jeanna: No.

沒有。

Todd: OK, are you saving?

那你在攢錢嗎?

Jeanna: Yeah!

是的!

  英語簡單對話帶翻譯:英倫生活

Todd: Hello!

你好!

Tara: Hello!

你好!

Todd: Can you say your name please?

能告訴我們你的名字嗎?

Tara: OK, my name is Tara.

我的名字是塔拉。

Todd: And, where are you from?

你來自哪裏?

Tara: I'm from England. I'm from Redding.

我來自英國Redding。

Todd: Redding! OK. Where is Redding in England?

Redding!Redding在英國哪裏?

Tara: It's south-east of London.

在倫敦東南部。

Todd: OK. What's your hometown like?

你的家鄉是什麼樣的?

Tara: It's not quite a city, but it's big. It's quite spacious. It's not as crowded as Tokyo.

我的家鄉不是一座城市,但它真的很大。空間很大,不像東京這麼擁擠。

Todd: Yeah.

好的。

Tara: It's quite a few people. A lot of young people, and a lot of business there.

那兒的人相當多。其中有許多年輕人,和商人。

Todd: OK. What's the best thing about your town?

你家鄉最棒的地方是什麼?

Tara: The best thing is the people. The people there are really friendly, and it's still quite clean and safe there.

最棒的就是那裏的人。那裏的人們很友好,而且那裏很整潔,很安全。

Todd: Oh, that's nice. Alright thanks, Tara.

太棒了。謝謝你,塔拉。

  英語簡單對話帶翻譯:早餐

Todd: Hello!

你好!

Kentaro: Hello!

你好!

Todd: Did you have breakfast this morning Kentaro?

你今天早晨吃早飯了嗎,健太郎?

Kentaro: Yeah!

吃了!

Todd: Really! What did you have?

真的!你都吃了什麼?

Kentaro: I had a traditional Japanese type of breakfast, natto and miso soup and rice, white rice, and fish.

我吃了一頓日本傳統早餐,納豆,味噌湯,米飯和魚。

Todd: Wow! Do you eat that every day?

哇!你是每天都吃這些嗎?

Kentaro: Yeah, maybe five days a week I will eat Japanese style breakfast.

是的,大概每週有五天我會吃日式早餐。

Todd: Oh, really! OK. Nice. And do you eat it at home or at a restaurant?

哦,真的!你是在家吃還是在餐館吃?

Kentaro: At home.

在家吃。

Todd: At home?

在家吃?

Kentaro: Mm-hm.

嗯。

Todd: OK. Do you make it yourself?

好的。你是自己做嗎?

Kentaro: Mm-hm.

嗯。

Todd: Oh, really. OK. What is a typical American breakfast?

真的!典型美式早餐是什麼樣的?

Kentaro: Well, I would say something like just toast and / or cereal and orange juice or milk.

我認爲是吐司,穀物,橙汁或牛奶。

Todd: OK. Great and have you ever had breakfast in bed?

好的,你在牀上吃過早餐嗎?

Kentaro: In bed?

在牀上?

Todd: Yeah!

是的!

Kentaro: No, not really.

沒有。

Todd: No, OK. And what time do people usually eat breakfast in Japan?

沒有。好的。一般日本人什麼時候吃早餐?

Kentaro: Well, I would say but maybe 7to 8. Something around that.

大約7,8點。這個時間左右。

Todd: Around 7 or 8. OK. Great. Thanks a lot.

7,8點。好的,謝謝你。

Kentaro: Thanks.

不客氣。

以上是本站小編整理所得,歡迎大家閱讀和收藏。