當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 關於英語的簡單對話

關於英語的簡單對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.37W 次

每天遇到的事情不一樣,英語對話的話題也會不一樣。下面是本站小編給大家整理的關於英語的簡單對話,供大家參閱!

關於英語的簡單對話

  關於英語的簡單對話:大自然

Todd: OK. Hello, Kevin!

你好,凱文!

Kevin: Hi, Todd. How are you?

嗨,託德。你過得好嗎?

Todd: Doing pretty good.

我過得很好。

Kevin: Good.

太棒了。

Todd: Kevin we're gonna talk about nature.

凱文,我們來談談大自然。

Kevin: OK.

好的。

Todd: First of all could you tell the listener where we are?

首先,你能告訴聽衆我們在哪裏嗎?

Kevin: Well, let's see. We are on, kind of on the side of a hill in the forest but we have a spectacularview of Mt. Fuji on the other side of the valley. Yeah. It's really nice here.

我看看。我們在山的一側,樹林裏,但我們能看到富士山對面峽谷壯麗景色。這裏真的很棒。

Todd: Yeah, it is. Um, why are you in this forest right now?

是的,沒錯。爲什麼你現在在森林裏?

Kevin: Well, I'm, I'm currently working and I'm teaching an intensive Enlgish course up here at the, the campus, up here in the forest.

我在工作,山上樹林裏的校區有一個英語集訓課程,我在這裏教書。

Todd: Oh, nice. Do you take any walks in the woods?

哦,真棒。你在樹林裏散過步嗎?

Kevin: Yes, I , I enjoy taking walks in the woods, and sometimes I even go for a jog in the woods, there are a few trails around here and there's a nice, a nice golf course as well that you can run around.

是的,我喜歡在林間散步,有時我還在林間慢跑,山上有幾條小路,這兒還有一個高爾夫球場,你可以繞着它跑步。

Todd: OK, great! What's the best thing about the, being in nature? in the forest?

真棒!你認爲身在大自然中,在樹林中,最棒的是什麼?

Kevin: Well, for me it's, uh, the, the, stress relief that it provides, uh, especially living in, in Tokyo, which is of course one of the world's largest and most chaotic cities. It's also nice to get back out into nature sometimes and just hear the insects, which obviously we can hear very clearly right now, as well as some birds, and you know it's just nice to get back out into nature.

對於我來說,在大自然中可以緩解壓力,尤其是對於住在東京的我——東京是全世界最大最繁華的城市之一。偶爾回到大自然之中聽聽蟲鳴也很好,現在我在這裏能很清楚地聽到蟲叫聲和鳥鳴聲,回到大自然真的是很棒。

Todd: I agree. OK. Thanks a lot Kevin.

我同意。謝謝你凱文。

Kevin: You're welcome.

不客氣。

  關於英語的簡單對話:攝錄機

Todd: Richard, do you have a camera?

理查德,你有相機嗎?

Richard: I do. I have a video camera. It's over there.

有。我有一臺攝像機,就在那裏。

Todd: Wow! How often do you use it?

哇!你多久用一次?

Richard: I use the video camera ytime I go on a trip. Recently I went to Nagasaki.

我定期會使用我的攝像機……我每次旅行的時候我都會用它。最近一次是我去長崎的時候。

Todd: Nagasaki!

長崎!

Richard: With a school trip.

那是一次學校組織的旅行。

Todd: Who did you go to Nagasaki with?

你和誰一起去的長崎?

Richard: I teach at a univeristy called Seisen University. It was a.. a group of students and teachers, and people associated with that university.

我在聖泉大學教書。我是和學校的學生老師和其他相關人員一起去的。

Todd: OK, do you mind being photographed?

你介意被照下來嗎?

Richard: No. I like being photographed.

不介意,我喜歡拍照片。

Todd: OK.

好的。

Richard: Depending on how I look.

這取決於我的外表。

Todd: OK.

好的。

Richard: If I'm presentable.

如果我看上去像樣。

Todd: When you have your picture you always smile?

你照相時,總是微笑嗎?

Richard: Yes, I think I usually try to smile for the .. or else make a funny face

是的,我總是對着鏡頭微笑,或是做鬼臉。

Todd: OK. Do you have pictures of yourself as a child?

你有自己小時候的照片嗎?

Richard: Yes, I do. My mother sent me some pictures and I have some pictures as a baby, as a small child.

是的,我有。我媽媽寄給我了一些,所以我有自己小時候的照片。

Todd: OK. Were you a cute baby?

你小時候可愛嗎?

Richard: I think I was extremely cute. Bright blond hair. Still got blue eyes.

我小時候十分可愛。明亮的金色頭髮,還有藍色的眼睛。

Todd: Oh!

哦!

Richard: I had much blonder hair than I have now.

比我現在的頭髮更貼近金色。

Todd: Very nice. Very nice.

真棒。

  關於英語的簡單對話:四海爲家

Kerys: Let's go. Take two!

讓我們開始吧。再來一次!

Todd: OK. Hello!

好的,你好!

Kerys: Hi!

你好!

Todd: Hi! What's your name?

你叫什麼名字?

Kerys: Kerys.

我叫Kerys。

Todd: Kerys, what's your last name?

Kerys,你姓什麼?

Kerys: Williams.

我姓威廉姆斯。

Todd: Williams. OK. And how do you spell Kerys?

威廉姆斯。怎麼拼寫Kerys?

Kerys: K-E-R-Y-S.

K-E-R-Y-S。

Todd: Oh, OK! 's quite unique. And where are you from?

哦,這樣的名字真的很少見。你來自哪裏?

Kerys: I'm from Manchester in the North of England.

我來自英格蘭北部的曼徹斯特。

Todd: OK. What is Manchester like?

好的,曼徹斯特是什麼樣子的?

Kerys: It's quite boring, quite gray, quite rainy, not a lot of things for, to do, not a lot of things to do.

曼徹斯特是個有些無聊,有些灰暗,降水很多的城市,在那裏通常沒什麼事情可做。

Todd: OK. And how long have you lived in Manchester?

你在曼徹斯特住了多久?

Kerys: I don't live there.

我不住那裏。

Todd: Oh, OK. So not anymore, OK. I'm sorry!

不住那裏了,真遺憾!

Kerys: No. Not anymore.

是的,不住那裏了。

Todd: OK. other places have you lived?

那你住過什麼地方?

Kerys: I've lived in Thailand, I've lived in Spain, and France, and I now live in Japan.

我在泰國居住過,還有西班牙,法國,現在我住在日本。

Todd: OK. What's your favorite country so far?

目前爲止,你最喜歡的城市是?

Kerys: I love Thailand.

我喜歡泰國。

Todd: Yeah, Thailand's great.

是的,泰國很棒。

Kerys: Yep!

是的!

Todd: What did you like about Thailand?

你喜歡泰國的什麼?

Kerys: I love the fact that people smile all the time.

我喜歡的是那裏的人總是微笑。

Todd: That's true. The land of smiles.

是真的。那是一片充滿笑容的土地。

Kerys: Yep.

是的。

Todd: Alright. Thanks Kerys.

好的,謝謝你Kerys。

Kerys: No worries.

不客氣。

  關於英語的簡單對話:環球旅行

Todd: Tennessee!

田納西!

Tenn: Yes!

我在!

Todd: We're gonna talk about sports.

我們來談談運動。

Tenn: OK. I'm not big on sports, but.

好的。但是我並不熱衷運動。

Todd: OK, well, that's OK. So you, you don't like sports.

沒關係。這麼說,你不喜歡運動。

Tenn: Well, I like sports but I'm just not an avid sports watcher. You know I would usually rather watch a movie or some kind of history program.

我喜歡運動,但我不是一個狂熱的運動迷。我更願意看電影或是歷史紀錄片。

Todd: Oh, OK. So you're into history.

這麼說你喜歡歷史。

Tenn: Oh, yes!

哦,是的!

Todd: OK. What kind of history?

好的。你喜歡什麼樣的歷史?

Tenn: That's a kind of a difficult question. I would say, ah, interested, primarily I interested in ancient and medieval but I also like studying the history of the countries that I have visited, it makes it more interesting when I go sight-seeing.

這是個有難度的問題。前一陣子我喜歡古代和中世紀的歷史,但我也喜歡研究我去過的國家的歷史,這樣我觀光的時候會更有趣。

Todd: OK. What countries have you visited?

你去過哪些國家?

Tenn: I've been to 26 countries.

我去過26個國家。

Todd: Really! Oh, OK. Yeah, you can't name them all.

真的!好吧。這些國家你不可能都說一遍。

Tenn: The big ones I would say, I've been over a good bit of Europe, ah, Mexico, Peru, I spent almost a year in Egypt and I went to Isreal, Jordan, and now I'm here in

Japan. I've been here in Japan for a year and a half. And while I have been here, I visited Korea for about a week.

我去過的國家有不少,我在歐洲待過很長的時間,我去過墨西哥,祕魯,我在埃及待了近一年的時間,我還去過以色列,約旦。我現在在日本,我會在這兒待一年半的時間。在日本的這段時間,我還去韓國待了近一週。

Todd: OK. Wow. That's a lot so did you do the Pyramids in Egypt?

哇,你真是去過不少地方,你去埃及看金字塔了嗎?

Tenn: Oh, yes. Actually, I climbed the pyramids.

哦,是的。實際上我還爬上金字塔了。

Todd: Oh, really. Nice. What's it like on the top?

哦,真的嗎。太棒了。在塔頂上感覺怎麼樣?

Tenn: Very, very interesting. You can see, ah, it was during the summer so the visibility was rather low.

十分十分有趣。那時候是夏天,所以能見度很低。

Todd: Oh, OK.

哦,好的。

Tenn: But, to see, we were on The Great Pyramid, and the second Pyramid, Kefron, was right near by, and it is a very different perspective to see it from, interesting to be eye-level, to be on the same level as the top of that second pyramid.

我們爬到了大金字塔上,第二高金字塔Kefron就在旁邊,從我們這個視角看它真的很與衆不同,我們是在與第二高的金字塔等高的位置去水平欣賞它的。

Todd: OK. Wow! So you were in Peru, right?

哇!你還去了祕魯對嗎?

Tenn: Yes.

是的。

Todd: OK. What's the big thing people see in Peru?

好的。祕魯有什麼可觀光的?

Tenn: Machu Pichu.

馬丘皮丘。

Todd: Machu Pichu. OK. What is Machu Pichu?

馬丘皮丘,什麼是馬丘皮丘?

Tenn: Machu Pichu is the ruins of a city that was built by the Inca People.

馬丘皮丘是印加人城市遺址。

Todd: OK.

好的。

Tenn: Over hundred years ago, and was lost, no one knew what happened to it. until it was recently discovered about a hundred years ago.

它是六百多年前迷失的城市,沒人知道那裏發生了什麼。知道一百年前人類發現了它。

Todd: OK. Wow. Nice. Alright, thanks a lot David

哇,真棒。好的,謝謝你大衛。

Tenn: Sure!

不客氣!

Todd: Or Tennessee.

或者說謝謝田納西。

  關於英語的簡單對話:全球化

Todd: OK. Jamie. We're back.

傑米,我們開始吧。

Jamie: OK.

好的。

Todd: Jamie, you're a businessman.

傑米,你是一名商人。

Jamie: Sometimes.

有時是。

Todd: OK, so..

哦,那麼……

Jamie: Not this week.

至少這周不是。

Todd: Not this week! OK. Um. we're going to talk about globalization.

這周不是!好吧,我們來聊聊全球化。

Jamie: OK.

好的。

Todd: What do you think about globalization?

你對全球化有什麼看法?

Jamie: Globalization! I'm not really sure, I have a clear definition of what globalization is, but if globalization is several nations trading on the open, or semi-regular basis then I think globalization is a relatively positive thing.

全球化!我不確定我是否對全球化有一個清晰的概念,但如果全球化是指國家間公開進行貿易,或是經常定期地進行交易,那麼我認爲全球化是一件相對積極的事情。

Todd: Yeah!

是的!

Jamie: For, certainly for the countries that are involved in the, in the business that is going on between the nations that are obviously involved with that business.

當然,這樣進行的貿易是國家之間的貿易,與參與國有着息息相關的聯繫。

Todd: Yeah. OK. Great. So do you think it makes the world a better place?

好的,很棒。那麼你認爲這樣會讓世界更加和諧嗎?

Jamie: Yeah, the world a better place? No, I don't think it make the world a better place. I think it's just good for the countries that are directly and indirectly involved with the business that is going on between countries.

讓世界變得更好?不,我不認爲這樣會使世界變得更好。我認爲這樣只會使直接參與或是間接參與貿易的國家帶來好處,而這樣的貿易還會在這幾個國家之間進行。

Todd: OK. Great. Thanks a lot.

好的,很棒,謝謝你。

Jamie: My pleasure.

不客氣。

以上是本站小編整理所得,歡迎大家閱讀和收藏。