當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 英語簡單會話

英語簡單會話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.74W 次

英語會話中,我們可以把生活各種各樣的事情當做話題。下面是本站小編給大家整理的英語簡單會話,供大家參閱!

英語簡單會話

  英語簡單會話:日本魚市場

Todd: OK. Daisuke!

大輔!

Daisuke: Yes.

是的。

Todd: You work at the fish market?

你在魚市場工作?

Daisuke: Yep.

是的。

Todd: OK. What's the fish market like?

魚市場是什麼樣的?

Daisuke: It's, I'm working for Tsugigi Fish Market, which is quite big and it's of course the two place, which is inside and outside. I work for outside.

我在Tsugigi魚市場工作,這個市場很大,當然還分了兩個區,內市和外市。我在外市工作。

Todd: Outside?

外市?

Daisuke: Yeah. Inside is for, um, for professional people, like restaurant people, chefs cause the inside to buy better fish and outside fish market is for normal people like us, like everybody can go and buy fish.

是的。內市是面向專業人士的市場,例如餐飲從業者,大廚,內市爲他們提供更好的魚,外市面向向我們一樣的普通人的市場,任何人都可以進去買魚。

Todd: OK, well what do you do everyday at the fish market?

你在魚市場每天都做什麼?

Daisuke: Normally sell the fish. It's the main job. But I also have to carry fish, and you know, um carrying ice and put, put ice, um, yeah, and preserve fish.

通常是賣魚。這是我的主要工作。但我還要搬魚,搬動冰塊兒,把冰塊兒放在魚上保鮮。

Todd: Wow, what time do you start work?

你幾點開始工作?

Daisuke: 5:40.

5點40.

Todd: Wow, that's pretty early.

哇,那真的很早。

Daisuke: Yeah.

是的。

Todd: Wow. What time do you have to get up to get to work?

那你要幾點起牀準備工作?

Daisuke: About 4:30.

大約是4點30。

Todd: 4:30. Yeah, do you get fish for free?

4點30,你能免費拿魚嗎?

Daisuke: No.

不能。

Todd: No? Well, that's too bad.

不能?這太糟糕了。

Daisuke: Yeah, it's no good.

是啊,太糟了。

Todd: OK. Thanks, Daisuke.

謝謝你,大輔。

  英語簡單會話:準備出門

Todd: Clare, what are your plans for tonight?

克萊爾,你今晚做什麼?

Clare: Well, tonight, first of all I'm going to head back home and take a nap because I've got a big night ahead of me. So, I'm going to be going out quite late, about 11:00 so I'll need my energy, but unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to have much of a rest because it will be probably half past seven (7:30) by the time I get home and I need to start getting ready at about 9:00 so, an hour and a half max.

今晚,首先我要家睡會兒覺,因爲我今天要熬夜到很晚。我要很晚出趟門,大約是晚上11點,因此我需要儲存能量,但不幸的是,我不認爲我會有時間休息,因爲我大概會7點半到家,大約9點鐘開始準備出門,所以我最多隻有1個半小時。

Todd: Actually, what do you do to get ready when you go out?

實際上,你準備出門都要做什麼?

Clare: Well, have a shower, get changed, and then, play some games.

洗個澡,換身衣服,然後再玩兒會兒遊戲

Todd: OK. What games do you play?

你都玩什麼遊戲?

Clare: Well, we've recently acquired a pack of giant Cards, so we'll be playing some card games with the giant cards.

我們最近新得了一副giant牌,所以我們用它來玩紙牌遊戲。

Todd: So, can you like, give a specific game that you play?

你能具體說個紙牌遊戲嗎?

Clare: Well, I don't know if you know the game "Play Your Cards Right"

你知不知道一個名叫“Play Your Cards Right”的遊戲?

Todd: No, no, how do you play?

不知道,怎麼玩?

Clare: It's actually a TV game show. We take it from that. And it's very simple. You have a row of cards that you can't see. And you turn over the first one, and you have to say whether the next card is going to be higher or lower. Very simple, so, so you turn over a 10, and you say lower, and it's a 6, so you carry on. You say, "higher" and it's a 4, and if you're as you can imagine, it's very easy to go wrong.

實際上這個遊戲是電視節目上的。我們從那兒學來的。這個遊戲十分簡單。在你面前有一排紙牌,但你不能看。你要翻開第一張,然後預言下一張是比這張點兒大還是點兒小。很簡單,如果你第一張翻開是10點,你預言下一張點數更低,如果翻開是6,點兒更小了,說對了則繼續遊戲。如果你說的是“點兒數更高”翻開卻是4,那你就預言錯了,可以想象這個遊戲很容易說錯。

Todd: Yeah. It sounds like a good game. Well, have a good time tonight and good luck in getting ready.

是的。聽起來是個有趣的遊戲。祝你今晚過得愉快,祝你好運。

  英語簡單會話:攝影

Theodore: Hi! my name's Theodore and I'd like to talk to you a little about photography. When I first started studying photography I bought myself a fairly good film camera but since then digital cameras have been getting better and cheaper and recently I bought a somewhat expensive digital camera which I think can do just about as well as most film cameras for most things. I'm particularly into photo-journalism so digital is fast and it gives me all I need for photo-journalism. And some people say that it's starting to get better quality than films, so I think digital is the way forward in the future.

嗨,我叫希歐多爾,我要講講有關攝影的事兒。在我剛開始學習攝影的時候,我自己買了一部很棒的膠片攝像機,但從那以後數字攝像機越來越好,越來越便宜,所以,最近我又買了一部有點兒貴的數字攝像機,我認爲膠片攝像機絕大多數的功能,這款數字攝像機都能實現。我正在練習成爲一名攝影記者,數字攝像機使用快捷能爲我提供一切攝影記者需要的功能。有的人說現在數字攝影比膠片攝影質量更好,所以我認爲數字攝像是未來的發展趨向。

Todd: OK, Great. Thanks a lot, Theodore.

好的,很棒。十分感謝你,希歐多爾。

  英語簡單會話:加拿大

Todd: OK. Hello!

你好!

Jamie: Hi!

你好!

Todd: Hi! Can you introduce yourself please?

你能介紹一下自己嗎?

Jamie: My name is Jamie. I'm living here in Japan, and I'm from Canada.

我的名字叫傑米。我現在住在日本,我來自加拿大。

Todd: OK. Where are you from in Canada?

你來自加拿大的哪裏?

Jamie: Vancouver, Canada, British Columbia.

我來自加拿大不列顛哥倫比亞省的溫哥華。

Todd: Oh, nice. Were you born there?

真棒。你出生在那裏嗎?

Jamie: I was born in British Columbia, in Victoria.

我出生在不列顛哥倫比亞省的維多利亞。

Todd: OK.

好的。

Jamie: But I spent my adult working life in Vancouver and Japan.

但我成年後一直在溫哥華和日本工作生活。

Todd: OK. How long have you been in Japan?

你在日本待了多久了?

Jamie: Let's see, four years right now, and a grand total of six years.

我想想,這次待了4年了,總共有六年了。

Todd: Wow. How much longer do you plan to stay in Japan?

你打算在日本待多久?

Jamie: That's a good question. I ask myself that on a daily basis.

問得好。這也是我每天都要問自己的問題。

Todd: Yeah. Yeah. Me, too. OK. So we'll go ahead and pass on that one.... What do you think about Cananda?

我也是。那我們繼續下面的,忽略這個問題。你覺得加拿大怎麼樣?

Jamie: Canada is a great place. It's know being Canadian of course. I'm pretty, fairly nationalistic about it, but it's not a perfect place, obviously. A lot of high taxes. Not always the job that you want is available but ultimately it's , you know, it's a pretty good place.

加拿大是個很棒的地方。在加拿大生活很棒,對於這點我是個堅定的民族主義者。但加拿大也不是那麼完美,那裏稅收很高。就業機會有限,你很可能做不了自己想做的工作,但加拿大還是個不錯的地方。

Todd: OK. So when you get gray and old, is Canada the place you'll settle down in?

那麼等你老了,你會選擇加拿大養老嗎?

Jamie: Settle down, that's kind of a hard call as well, but I certainly think of Canada as being a place I'd like to, I'd like to take it easy on a regular basis.

穩定下來對我來說還很困難,但加拿大絕對是我喜歡的地方之一。我想輕鬆一些看待這個問題,但我會定期去加拿大。

Todd: OK. Great. Thanks a lot Jamie.

很棒。十分感謝你,傑米。

Jamie: OK. My Pleasure.

我的榮幸。

  英語簡單會話:姐妹

Kanade: Hi, Todd.

你好,託德。

Todd: How are you doing?

你過得好嗎?

Kanade: Good, how are you?

不錯,你呢?

Todd: Pretty good. Kanade, you talk about your little sister a lot.

我過得很好,你總是提起你的妹妹。

Kanade: Yes, I like her. Her name is Asuka. She's a university student now. She's two years younger than I and we are so close so we see each other more than twice in a month. People say we don't look like each other, we don't look similar, but sometimes we see, we look very similar in the pictures. She lives in Tokyo so we can have some coffee on the weekends or go shopping sometimes.

是的,我很喜歡她。她的名字叫阿蘇卡。她現在是一名大學生了。她比我小兩歲,我們很親近,一個月我們至少見兩面。大家都說我倆長得不像,我們是長得不像,但有時候我們在照片中還是很相像。她住在東京,因此我們週末經常能一起喝杯咖啡,或者購物。

Todd: So what did you sister give you as your last birthday gift?

那你妹妹最近一次送你的生日禮物是什麼?

Kanade: Birthday gift? We don't really give the birthday gift instead but we give each other some small letter or something in normal day.

生日禮物?我們很少互送生日禮物,但我們平時經常互送信件或其他物品。

Todd: That's nice.

真棒。

Kanade: Yeah, surprise.

是的,總有驚喜。

Todd: Are you in contact with each other every day by e-mail

你們每天都用電子郵件聯繫嗎?

Kanade: Every day, almost every day or sometimes the phone.

每天,幾乎每天都發郵件,有時候還電話聯繫。

Todd: Do you guys ever fight?

你們打過架嗎?

Kanade: Ah, not really. I really like her so always, when she always asks me something I always do that.

沒有。我一直很喜歡她,她總會問我一些問題,我一直很喜歡她。

Todd: Wow! What a good big sister.

哇!你真是個好姐姐。

Kanade: I know that!

我知道!

Todd: Wow! That's sweet. Well, if your sister is listeing what would you like to tell her right now.

哇!真是很甜蜜。如果你妹妹現在正在收聽你想對她說什麼?

Kanade: I'm always with you so, you can do whatever you want.

你可以想做什麼就做什麼,我會一直陪伴你。

Todd: Oh, you're a nice sister. Thanks a lot Kanade.

哦,你真是個好姐姐,謝謝你Kanade。

Kanade: Thank you, Todd.

謝謝你,託德。

以上是本站小編整理所得,歡迎大家閱讀和收藏。