當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 迷你對話學地道口語第964期:好好聊聊

迷你對話學地道口語第964期:好好聊聊

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.67W 次

第一, 迷你對話

迷你對話學地道口語第964期:好好聊聊

A: Why didn’t I find out what an insensible woman she is before our marriage.

我結婚前,怎麼沒發現她不講理啊。

B: But you are husband and wife. If I were you, I would have a good jaw with her. She will appreciate that, I bet.

但是你們是夫妻啊。我要是你,我就和她好好聊聊。

A: Maybe you don’t know her. She’s halfwit. I know her from A to Z。

也許你 不懂得她,她是個笨蛋,我完全瞭解她。

第二, 地道表達

have a good jaw

1. 解詞釋義

Have a good jaw是“好好聊聊一下”的意思。

2. 拓展範例

e.g. My girlfriend had a good jaw with my mother yesterday evening.

昨天晚上我女朋友和我媽媽閒聊了好一陣。

e.g. One evening, John and I had a jaw. He bared his heart to me, and then we have understood each other better.

有天晚上我和約翰聊天,他向我推心置腹,自那以後我倆較爲了解了。

e.g. Yesterday they dropped in and had a jaw with us.

昨天他們順道來訪,與我們聊天。

第三, 咬文嚼字

find out:發現

e.g. I shall make it my business to find out who is responsible.

我要查出是誰的責任

e.g. Follow your nose and see what you can find out.

運用你的辨別能力,看能否找出。

from A to Z:完全,徹底

e.g. Mr. Smith knows the subject from A to Z.

史密斯先生精通此學科。