當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 大學英語兩人長對話 大綱

大學英語兩人長對話 大綱

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 5.98K 次

對話教學作爲一種新型而有效的教學方式,主張教師和學生應具有對話心態,堅持對話原則,學生在互動交流與溝通合作中學習、使用英語,有效實現學生英語交際能力的鍛鍊與培養。本站小編整理了大學英語兩人長對話,歡迎閱讀!

大學英語兩人長對話
  大學英語兩人長對話一

Matt: I can't find my glasses and I can't see anything. Can you help me find a few things?

馬特:我找不到我的眼鏡啦,我什麼都看不見。你能幫我找一些東西嗎?

Anna: No problem. What are you looking for?

安娜:沒問題,你在找什麼?

Matt: My laptop, do you see it?

馬特:我的筆記本電腦,你看到它了嗎?

Anna: Yes, your laptop is on the chair.

安娜:是的,你的筆記本電腦在椅子上。

Matt: Where's my book?

馬特:我的書呢?

Anna: Which one?

安娜:哪一本?

Matt: The dictionary.

馬特:字典。

Anna: It's under the table.

安娜:在桌子下面。

Matt: Where's my pencil?

馬特:我的鉛筆呢?

Anna: There's a pencil in front of the lamp.

安娜:燈的前面有一支鉛筆。

Matt: That's not a pencil. That's a pen.

馬特:那不是鉛筆,那是一支鋼筆。

Anna: Oh, sorry. There is a pencil behind the cup.

安娜:哦,不好意思,杯子後面有一支鉛筆。

Matt: How about my backpack? Do you know where that is?

馬特:我的揹包呢?你知道它在哪兒嗎?

Anna: It's in between the wall and the bed.

安娜:在牆和牀之間。

Matt: Where are my shoes?

馬特:我的鞋子在哪兒?

Anna: They're on the left side of the TV.

安娜:它們在電視機的左邊。

Matt: I don't see them.

馬特:我沒看到。

Anna: Sorry, I made a mistake. They're on the right side of the TV.

安娜:不好意思,我搞錯啦,它們在電視機的右邊。

Matt: Thanks.

馬特:謝謝。

Anna: Oh, and here are your glasses. They were next to your cell phone.

安娜:哦,你的眼鏡在這裏,就挨着你的手機。

  大學英語兩人長對話二

Jason: Hi Melissa, are you going home thisweekend?

詹森:你好,梅麗莎。你這個週末回家嗎?

Melissa: No, not this weekend. I have too muchwork to do.

梅麗莎:不,這周不回,我有很多工作要做。

Jason: Where do your parents live?

詹森:你父母住在哪兒?

Melissa: My father lives in Washington DC.

梅麗莎:我父親住在華盛頓。

Jason: How about your mother?

詹森:你母親呢?

Melissa: My mother died two years ago.

梅麗莎:我母親兩年前就去世啦。

Jason: Oh, I am sorry to hear that. Is your father still working?

詹森:哦,真對不起。你父親還工作嗎?

Melissa: No, he's retired.

梅麗莎:不,他已經退休啦。

Jason: Do you have any family here?

詹森:你在這裏有家人嗎?

Melissa: Yes, two of my cousins live here and my aunt and uncle live about 30 miles from here.

梅麗莎:是的,我兩個堂弟住在這裏,我伯伯和伯母住在離這兒大概30英里的距離和地方。

Jason: Do you have any brothers or sisters?

詹森:你有兄弟姐妹嗎?

Melissa: Yes, I have two brothers who live in New York and a sister who lives in Boston.

梅麗莎:是的,我有兩個哥哥,他們住在紐約,還有一個姐姐住在波士頓。

Jason: Do you see them a lot?

詹森:你經常見到他們嗎?

Melissa: Not as much as I'd like to. Usually just on holidays like Thanksgiving and Christmas.

梅麗莎:不是經常見面,通常是在像感恩節和聖誕節這樣的假期見面。

  大學英語兩人長對話三

Kevin: Lisa, would you like to go to the library withme?

凱文:麗莎,你想和我一起去圖書館嗎?

Lisa: OK. Do you think we can go buy a newspaperfirst?

麗莎:好的,我們可以先買份報紙嗎?

Kevin: Sure. First we'll go buy a newspaper and thenwe'll go to the library.

凱文:當然可以。那我們先去買份報紙,然後再去圖書館。

Lisa: Are we going to walk or drive?

麗莎:我們是步行去還是開車?

Kevin: The weather is really nice today. Let's walk.

凱文:今天天氣真好,我們步行吧。

Lisa: The weather is good now, but I think it's suppose to rain this afternoon.

麗莎:現在天氣是很好,但我覺得下午有雨。

Kevin: Alright, then let's take an umbrella. Is your brother coming with us?

凱文:那好,我們帶把雨傘吧。你弟弟會和我們一起去嗎?

Lisa: No, he's still sleeping.

麗莎:不,他還在睡覺呢。

Kevin: Wow, it's already 10:00. He must have been up late last night.

凱文:啊?都十點啦。那他昨晚是不是睡得很晚呀?

Lisa: Yeah, he didn't come home until 12:00.

麗莎:是的,他午夜12點纔回家。

Kevin: I hope he can come later.

凱文:我希望過會兒他能和我們一起去。

Lisa: I hope so too. I'll give him a call when we get there.

麗莎:但願如此。我們到那兒時我打個電話給他。

Kevin: How do we get to the library from here?

凱文:我們從這裏怎麼去圖書館呢?

Lisa: It's straight down this road on the left, next to the museum. It takes about 10 minutes.

麗莎:沿着這條街一直走,然後圖書館就在左邊,緊挨着博物館,我們大概需要10分鐘。


看了“大學英語兩人長對話”的人還看了:

1.有關大學二人英語對話精選

2.大學二人簡短英語對話

3.二人英語對話5分鐘

4.關於兩人英文情景對話

5.兩人英語情景對話大全

6.大學英語情景對話大全