失業:Payment not Received 沒有收到付款
6. Payment not Received
6.沒有收到付款
A: Did you bring the mail in today?
A:你今天把郵件帶來了嗎?
B: Yeah. I got it right here.
B:是的。我拿來了。
A: Oh, great. I'm waiting for my unemployment check. It's late.
A:哦,太棒了。我在等我的失業覈對。我的晚了。
B: Sorry to tell you, your payment didn't come today.
B:遺憾地告訴你,你的付款今天沒到。
A: No way. Darn it! It's more than a week late!
A:不可能。該死!這遲了一個多星期!
B: Why don't you call EDD? I think they can tell you where it is.
B:你爲什麼不打電話給EDD?我認爲他們能告訴你它在哪兒。
A: I definitely need to call them.
A:我絕對需要給它們打電話。
B: I think it's an automated system.
B:我認爲這是一個自動化的系統。
A: Oh darn. I don't like automated systems.
A:哦,該死。我不喜歡自動化系統。
B: The EDD system is not so bad.
B:EDD系統不是那麼糟糕。
A: Okay, I'll call. This is the longest the check has taken to get to me.
A:好吧,我會打過去。這是給我的最長的一次審覈。
B: If you have problems with the system, you can speak to a person by dialing "0".
B:如果你對使用這個系統有意見,你可以通過按“0”鍵進行人工交談。
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載