當前位置

首頁 > 英語學習 > 高中英語 >  “最高級”與“比較級”的區別

 “最高級”與“比較級”的區別

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.4W 次

英語中的形容詞最高級有不同的表現形式。今天我們看看幾個特殊形容詞的最高級。小編在這裏整理了相關知識,快來學習學習吧!

 “最高級”與“比較級”的區別

  “最高級”與“比較級”的區別

情景對話1:

A:Both my brother and I speak French, Spanish and Italian.

我的兄弟和我都會說法語、西班牙語和意大利語。

B:Excellent.

很棒啊。

A:But my sister is the best with languages - she speaks 7 languages including Mandarin and Thai. She is only 26.

不過我妹妹的語言能力最好,她能說7國語言,其中包括漢語和泰語。而且她只有26歲。

B:A genius!

天才呀!

情景對話2:

A:How much is this bag?

這個包多少錢?

B:£559.

559英鎊。

A:A bit too pricy, I’m afraid.

有點兒太貴了。

B:Madam, feel it, it’s the best quality leather bag you will ever find.

女士,您摸一摸,這可是市面上能找到的質量最好的皮包了。

情景對話 3:

A:I’m having a dinner party, who can help me with the cooking?

我想請客吃飯,誰能幫我做飯搭把手?

B:I’m the worst cook you can imagine, but I will do what I can.

我是最不會做飯的了,不過我會盡力幫忙做我力所能及的事情。

A:No, you are not that bad.

別這麼說,你沒有那麼差的。

情景對話4:

A:I need someone who can type fast.

我要一個打字速度快的幫手。

B:Let’s me try.

讓我試試吧。

A:How fast can you type?

你的速度是多少?

B:About 70 words per minute – I typed the fastest in our annual competition.

大概每分鐘70個詞,我是年度打字比賽的冠軍呢。

A:Well done.

真不錯。

情景對話5:

A:She used to be a professional swimmer: if we put her in the team we stand a good chance of winning.

她曾經是職業游泳選手,只要她在我們的隊裏,我們得勝的機率就大了。

B:Look she is well ahead of the others, swimming the fastest in free style.

你看,她比其他人都要快多了,尤其是自由泳這一項是最快的。

A:Yes, we’ve won! Hurray!

太棒了,我們贏了!

特殊形容詞的比較級/最高級變化規則

以下幾個形容詞的最高級變格不規律要特別注意:

原形 比較級 最高級

good better the best

bad worse the worst

far farther the farthest

句型小結

She is the youngest in her class. 她是班裏年紀最小的。

They are the quickest students I have ever taught. 她們是我教過的學得最快的學生。

He is the most encouraging manager I have worked with. 他是我共事過的最會鼓勵人的一位老闆。

I am the worst cook you can imagine. 我是你能想象的最不會做飯的人。

Who typed the fastest? 誰打字最快?

  不同朋友的不同英文表達

Prequaintance is someone you know of or heard about before but have yet to meet, he/she is not an acquaintance but not a stranger either.

Prequaintance是你知道或者原來聽說過但還沒有見過面的人,既不算熟人,也不是陌生人,所以,我們就叫“沒見過面的熟人”吧。

比如,社交網站上彼此加了好友,但沒有見過面的人就可以用prequaintance表示。

Acquaintance is a person with whom one has been in contact but who is not a close friend.

Acquaintance指有來往但關係並不近的熟人。

注意到了嗎?Prequaintance其實就是把acquaintance的前綴變成了pre,也就是“……之前的”意思。是不是很方便?

不同朋友的不同英文表達

Friend is a person attached to another by feelings of affection or personal regard.

Friend就是彼此之間有感情,相互關愛的人。

當然了,每個人對朋友的定義和標準都不一樣。

BFF stands for best friend forever, often refers to a person's best friend, typically a girl's best friend.

BFF就是永遠的好朋友,一般女生比較喜歡用BFF來表示自己的“閨蜜”。

Framily (the blend of "friends" and "family") means a person's closest friends, particularly those who feel like part of the family. Framily is a new social group underpinned by the principle that good friends are the family we can choose for ourselves.

Framily(friends和family兩個詞的合成詞)指很親近的朋友,尤其指那些親如家人的朋友。Framily是一個新興的社會羣體,表達的理念爲“好朋友是我們自己可以選擇的家庭”。