當前位置

首頁 > 英語學習 > 四六級英語 > 大學英語六級作文常用高級句型

大學英語六級作文常用高級句型

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.11W 次

對於在校的學生來說,英語四六級是討論最多的話題。如果想要順利通過考試,在備考的時候積累很重要。下面是小編給大家分享的大學英語六級作文常用高級句型,大家可以作爲學習的參考。

大學英語六級作文常用高級句型

We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.

我們期待你們的儘快答覆。

We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without be submit for arbitration.

希望此次爭端可以通過友好協商的方式解決,而不是通過仲裁的方式解決。

We look forward to your settlement at early date.

希望你們儘早進行結算。

Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.

感謝您的早日結算。

We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.

希望儘快解決債權問題。

We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble inthe future.

希望以後不再會有這種麻煩。

We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.

我們期待你們能夠儘快給我們一個比較低的價格。

We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion.

我們希望這個事情能夠得到滿意的結果。

I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.

我不希望這個令人不快的意外不會妨礙我們以後的生意。

All your quotations are on FOB Vancouver basis may I ask if you allow any discount?

你所有的報價爲FOB Vancouver,我想問的是能否有點折扣

Isn’t it possible to give us a little more discount?

能否多給我們一些折扣

If you are prepare to give me some allowance I will consider placing an order for 10,000 dozens.

如果你準備給我們一點優惠的話,我將會下10,000打的訂單

Should you be prepare to reduce your price we might come to terms.

你會降些價嗎,這樣我們將會成交

If I show you a offer lower than yours ,would you be able to conclude transaction at that price ?

如果我讓你看一下比你更低的報價,你能終止那個價格交易嗎

If the order is a substantial one how much would you come down?

如果這個訂單是個實盤的話,你能降多少

May we suggest that you make some allowance on your quoted prices ?

我們可以建議你能在報價上做些折扣嗎

If we place an order for 2,000 dozen up can you give us a special discount?

如果我們下2,000打的訂單,你能給我們一個特別的折扣嗎

If our order is more than 10,000 MT would you give us a additional 6% commission ?

如果我們的訂單超過10,000公噸,你能否給我們一個6%的額外傭金

We hope you will allowance us some discount on our purchase of 6,000 dozens.

我們希望我們購買6,000打時能給我們一些折扣

We’ld like to ask for reduction in price because of the large size of our order.

我們要求降價,因爲我們的訂單很大

Since the present market is so weak, you have to lower your price if you want us to increase sales.

既然目前的市場這麼疲軟,如果讓我們增加銷售量的話,你必須降價

We hope to get your best offer for bicycles.

我們希望能獲得關於自行車的最佳報價

We invite quotation of the lowest price.

我們希望獲得最低價格的報價

May we suggest that you perhaps make some allowance on your quoted prices?

我們可以建議你們能在報格上打個折扣嗎