當前位置

首頁 > 英語學習 > 四六級英語 > 商務英語信函萬能句子

商務英語信函萬能句子

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.55W 次

在商務英語使用中,信函是一種比較常見的溝通方式,但是如果你的英語能力不好,可能會鬧笑話。今天我們就爲大家整理了商務英語信函萬能句子,一起來看一下吧。

商務英語信函萬能句子

1.Please accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken.

有勞貴方,不勝感激。

2.We are obliged to thank you for your kind attention in this matter.

不勝感激貴方對此事的關照。

3.We tender you our sincere thanks for your generous treatment of us in this affair.

對貴方在此事中的慷慨之舉,深表感謝。

4.Allow us to thank you for the kindness extended to us.

對貴方之盛情,不勝感謝。

5.We thank you for the special care you have given to the matter.

貴方對此悉心關照,不勝感激。

6.We should be grateful for your trial order.

如承試訂貨,不勝感激。

7.We should be grateful for your furnishing us details of your requirements.

如承賜示具體要求,不勝感激。

8.It will be greatly appreciated if you will kindly send us your samples.

如承惠寄樣品,則不勝感激。

9.We shall appreciate it very much if you will give our bid your favorable consideration.

如承優惠考慮報價,不勝感激。

10.We are greatly obliged for your bulk order just received.

收到貴方大宗訂貨,不勝感激。

11.We assure you of our best services at all times.

我方保證向貴方隨時提供最佳服務。

12.If there is anything we can do to help you, we shall be more than pleased to do so.

貴公司若有所需求,我公司定盡力效勞。

13.It would give us a great pleasure to render you a similar service should an opportunity occur.

我方如有機會同樣效勞貴方,將不勝欣慰。

14.We spare no efforts in endeavoring to be of service to you.

我方將不遺餘力爲貴方效勞。

15.We shall be very glad to handle for you at very low commission charges.

我方將很愉快與貴方合作,收費低廉。

16.We have always been able to supply these firms with their monthly requirements without interruption.

我方始終能供應這些公司每月所需的數量,從無間斷。

17.We take this opportunity to re-emphasize that we shall, at all times, do everything possible to give you whatever information you desire.

我們藉此機會再此強調,定會盡力隨時提供貴方所需的信息。

18.We are always in a position to quote you the most advantageous prices for higher quality merchandise.

我們始終能向貴方提供品質最佳的產品,報價最爲優惠。

19.This places our dealers in a highly competitive position and also enable them to enjoy a maximum profit.

這樣可以使我方經營者具有很強的競爭力,還可獲得最大的利潤。

20.We solicit a continuance of your confidence and support.

懇請貴方繼續給予信任,大力支持。

國際商務英語函電常用句型

1.表示“今來函…”:

(1)We are writing concerning...

(2)We are writing to enquire about...

(3)I am writing with reference to your advertisement of...

(4)The objeet of this letter is to...

(5)We are writing in connection with...

(6)We are interested in your latest product.

(7)I am writing to apply for the Sales Manager post you advertised in

2.表示“收到…來函”:

(1)We have duly received your letter dated…,asking if...

(2)We are very much obliged for your letter of…,enquiring about…

3.表示“隨函附上”:

(1)Enclosed please find...

(2)Enclosed We hand you...

(3)We enclose herewith...

(4)We are enclosing...

(5)Attached you will find...

4.表示“有關詳情”:

(1)I will write you particulars in my next(1etter).

(2)I will inform you more fully in my next.

(3)I will go into further details in my next.

(4)Particulars will be related in the following letter.

5.表示“按你方要求”:

(1)As required in your last letter....

(2)In accordance with the instructions in your e-mail...

(3)According to the instructions of your previous letter dated

(4)In compliance with your request,we...

6.表示“關於…”:

(1)With(In)rdeIence to your last letter...

(2)Further to your inquiry of...

(3)With regard to the damaged goods,we...

(4)Referring to our telephone yesterday,I’d like to...

(5)With reference tO our meeting last week,I...

7.表示抱歉:

(1)Please accept our apologies fo...

(2)We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused by us...

(3)We apologize for...

(4)Please excuse this error.It is certainly our fault.

(5)We must apologize for the delay of...

(6)With apologies once again.

8.表示“特此奉告”:

(1)We are pleased to inform you that...

(2)We have the pleasure in informing you that

(3)May we ask your attention to...

(4)We have tO advise you of...

9.表示“惠請告知”:

(1)Kindly inform that...(of...)

(2)Please inform us of...

(3)We should be very pieced iI you could tell us...

(4)We shall deem it a favor if you could advise us of...

(5)You will greatly oblige me by informing that...

10.表示“以回覆”:

(1)In gdlswer to your...

(2)In response to your inquiry of...

(3)Answering your letter dated...

(4)Replying to your letter of…

外貿商務英語信函寫作常用語彙總

1. Greeting message 祝福

Hope you have a good trip back. 祝旅途愉快。

How are you? 你好嗎?

How is the project going on? 項目進行順利嗎?

2. Initiate a meeting 發起會議

I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben. 我建議我們今晚九點半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有沒有空?

I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A. 今天下午我建議我們就A項目的發展計劃開會討論一下。

We'd like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time. 十月三十號(週三),老時間,開會。

Let's make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time. 下週一鹽湖城時區下午五點半開會。

I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XXX project. 我想跟你電話討論下報告進展和XXX項目的情況。

3. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 諮詢信息/反饋/建議

Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me knows. 如果存取文件有任何問題請和我聯繫。

Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule. 謝謝你,希望能聽到更多你對評估和日程計劃的建議。

Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon. 期待您的反饋建議!

What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed? 你對計劃方面有什麼想法?下一步我們應該怎麼做?

What do you think about this? 這個你怎麼想?

Feel free to give your comments. 請隨意提出您的建議。

Any question, please don't hesitate to let me know. 有任何問題,歡迎和我們聯繫。

Any question, please let me know. 有任何問題,歡迎和我們聯繫。

Please contact me if you have any questions. 有任何問題,歡迎和我們聯繫。

Please let me know if you have any question on this. 有任何問題,歡迎和我聯繫。

Your comments and suggestions are welcome! 歡迎您的評論和建議!

Please let me know what you think? 歡迎您的評論和建議!

Do you have any idea about this? 對於這個您有什麼建議嗎?

It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user's behavior. 您若是能夠就用戶行爲方面提供更多的信息就太感激了!

At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue. 如果可以,我希望你能負責這件事情。

4. Give feedback 意見反饋

Please see comments below. 請看下面的評論。

My answers are in blue below. 我的回答已標藍。

I add some comments to the document for your reference. 我就文檔添加了一些備註,僅供參考。

5. Attachment 附件

I enclose the evaluation report for your reference. 我附加了評估報告供您閱讀

Attached please find today's meeting notes. 今天的會議記錄在附件裏。

Attach is the design document, please review it. 設計文檔在附件裏,請評閱。

For other known issues related to individual features, please see attached release notes. 其他個人特徵方面的信息請見附件。

商務英語精選

1. All your quotations are on FOB Vancouver basis? May I ask if you allow any discount?

你所有的報價都是基於Vancouver港的FOB價格嗎?可否給予一定折扣?

2. Isn't it possible to give us a little more discount?

就不能給我們一點點折扣嗎?

3. If you are prepared to give me some allowance, I will consider placing an order for 10,000 dozens.

如果你準備再降一點價格,我可以考慮給你一份一萬打的訂單。

4. Should you be prepared to reduce your price?

貴方就不能降點價格嗎?

5. If I show you an offer lower than yours ,would you be able to conclude transaction at that price ?

如果我給你看一份比你們更低的報價,你們會按照那個價格和我們成交嗎?

6. If the order is a substantial one, how much would you come down?

如果是一份數量巨大的訂單,你們能夠降多少價格?

7. May we suggest that you make some allowance on your quoted prices ?

我們可否建議貴方在目前報價的基礎上再給出點讓步?

8. If we place an order for 2,00 dozens up, can you give us a special discount?

如果我們下單採購200打以上的數量,你方可否給我們一個特殊的折扣?

9. If our order is more than 10,000 MT, would you give us an additional 6% commission ?

如果我們的訂單超過一萬公噸,你們可否給我們額外6%的佣金?

10. We hope you will allow us some discount on our purchase of 6,000 dozens.

我們希望貴方基於我們6千打的採購量,給我們一定折扣。

11. We'd like to ask for reduction in price because of the large size of our order.

由於我們的採購量較大,我們希望貴方降低價格。

12. Since the present market is so weak, you have to lower your price if you want us to increase sales.

由於當下市場行情走低,如果貴方想要我們提高銷售量,就給我們一個更低的價格吧。

13. We hope to get your best offer for bicycles.

我們想要貴方自行車的最低報價。

14. We invite quotation of the lowest price.

我們想要最低報價。

15. We hope that you perhaps make some allowance on your quoted prices.

我們希望貴司在現有報價的基礎上再讓步一點。

16. If you reduce the price by 2% I think we can do twenty metric tons.

如果你方可以再降2%的價格,我們可以採購20公噸。

17. If possible we'd like to ask for reduction of 5,000 Per MT.

如果可能的話,我們想要每公噸再降5000。

18. If you are willing to give me a 5% reduction I will order 5,000 dozens.

如果你願意給我再降5%的價格,我願意採購5000打。

19. The sugar of French-made has been sold at level $ 98 per long ton, if you can reduce your limit by say 8% we might come to terms.

法國製造的糖售價是每長噸$98的價格水平。如果你能再把價格調低8%,我們就能達成交易。

20. We would very much like to place further order with you if you could bring down your price by 15% ,otherwise we can only switch our requirements to other suppliers.

如果你們把價格再降低15%,我們很樂意再向你們下單。否則我們只能去找別的供應商了。

以上就是爲大家整理的商務英語信函萬能句子的相關內容,學習英語的過程就是一個積累的過程,希望大家在平時中可以多掌握常用的句子,以提高自己的能力。