當前位置

首頁 > 英語學習 > 英語學習方法 > BEC中級口語主題練習:CompanyProperty

BEC中級口語主題練習:CompanyProperty

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.51W 次

爲了幫助大家備考,下面小編給大家總結了一些常考的bec口語話題的練習素材,下面是BEC中級口語主題練習:Company Property,望喜歡!

BEC中級口語主題練習:CompanyProperty

BEC中級口語練習:Company Property核心學習

Steve: Hi Mike! How was your day today?

史蒂夫:嘿邁克!今天過得怎麼樣?

Mike: Pretty good but I'm finished, so it's time for me to split.

邁克:很好,不過我忙完了,我該走了。

Steve: Your bag looks loaded today.

史蒂夫:今天你的包看起來鼓鼓的。

Mike: Yeah. I needed some paper and pens at home, so I just grabbed them from the stationery cupboard.

邁克:是的,我家裏需要一些紙和筆,所以我就從文具櫃裏拿了一些。

Steve: Mike, you can't do that - it's stealing!

史蒂夫:邁克,你不能這麼做――這是偷竊!

Mike: Don't take it so seriously Steve. It's just a few pens and some paper. The company has heaps left.

邁克:別這麼認真史蒂夫,就幾根筆和一些紙,公司還有一大堆呢。

Steve: That's not the point Mike. You shouldn't steal from your employer!

史蒂夫:不是這麼回事邁克。你不應該偷老闆的東西。

Mike: But it's not like stealing from a shop, is it?

邁克:但是這不是從商店裏偷東西,不是嗎?

Steve: It's the same thing Mike. Sit down and I will tell you why.

史蒂夫:一回事,邁克。坐下來我告訴你原因。

 BEC中級口語練習:Company Property單詞簡析

1) Split: leave in a hurry

快走:趕緊離開

ex:As soon as the teacher says 'class dismissed', I split!

老師一說“下課”,我就趕緊離開!

2) Loaded: very full, sometimes used to mean that someone has drunk too much

鼓鼓的:很滿,有時候用來指某人喝多了

ex:I was loaded after I drank 15 bottles of beer.

我喝了15瓶啤酒,喝多了。

ex:The airports staff said that my bag was too loaded to go on to the plane.

機場工作人員說我的包太鼓了,不能上飛機。

3) Stationery: pens, paper, clips, pencils etc.

文具:筆、紙、回形針、鉛筆等

ex:Without stationery we would not be able to do our jobs at all.

沒有文具我們根本無法做事。

4) Cupboard: a place to store things

櫃子:儲藏東西的地方。

ex:The stationery cupboard at my office is always locked so that people cannot steal stuff.

我辦公室的文具櫃總是上着鎖,防止有人偷東西。

  BEC中級口語練習:Company Property課文篇

Almost everyone has taken something home from work that they shouldn't have. Staff say that they take pens and paper home because everyone else does!

幾乎每個人都從單位往家裏拿過東西,這是他們不應該做的。員工說他們往家裏拿筆和紙是因爲每個人都這麼做!

Taking something from work without asking is stealing. Although it may seem small to take pens and pencils, it is still stealing and you could get in real trouble if you are caught.

沒有請示就從單位拿東西是偷竊。雖然拿筆和鉛筆看起來是小事,但這仍然是偷竊,而且,如果被抓你的麻煩可就大了。

Companies will usually let you take stationery supplies home if you ask and if you need to do work at home. It's a good idea to bring them back when you have finished though.

如果你需要在家裏工作,而且如果你問了,公司通常會讓你把文具帶回家。不過在你完成工作之後最好把它們拿回來。

Remember the stationery is the company's property - not yours. Every year, staff lose their jobs because they are caught stealing.

記住文具是公司的財產-不是你的。 每年都有員工因爲偷竊而失去工作。

It's better to be safe than sorry and not take anything home without asking first. Who wants to lose a job over a cheap pen and some paper?

小心總比傷心好,而且事先沒有請求就不要往家裏拿東西。有誰願意因爲一根便宜的筆和一些紙而丟掉工作呢?

If you see your colleague taking stationery home, you should warn them of the consequences or they may not be your colleagues for too long.

如果你看到同事往家裏拿文具,你應該警告他們後果,否則可能他們和你的同事關係就做不長了。

  BEC中級口語練習:Company Property對話篇

Beth: I heard that Mike got caught by the security guard with some company pens in his bag.

貝絲:我聽說邁克因爲包裏有公司的筆被保安抓了。

Sally: I heard that too. Was he in trouble?

莎莉:我也聽說了,他有麻煩嗎?

Beth: He had to go to the HR manager for a formal interview.

貝絲:他得到人事資源經理那裏正式面談。

Sally: Were the police called?

莎莉:叫警察了嗎?

Beth: The security guard wanted to but the HR manager just warned Mike not to do it again.

貝絲:保安想叫,不過人事資源經理只想警告邁克不要再這樣做。

Sally: Why did the security guard take it so seriously?

莎莉:爲什麼保安這麼認真?

Beth: Stealing from the company is very serious.

貝絲:偷公司的東西很嚴重的。

Sally: I have to admit that I have taken some paperclips home. Will they arrest me?

莎莉:我得承認我拿了些回形針回家。他們會抓我嗎?

Beth: No, but I suggest that you bring them back!

貝絲:不會,不過我建議你把它們拿回來!

BEC中級口語主題練習:Company Property

推薦閱讀

  • 1時尚雙語:永葆青春用哪招?整容手術成首選Cosmetic surgery helps make 60s new
  • 2雅思口語庫話題Part2範文之:童年趣事(ahappytimeinyourchildhood)
  • 3初級繞口令練習
  • 4bec中級口語自我介紹
  • 5突破口語之情景對話(1):Hope to see you again next year
  • 6蔣健棠英語實用句子(57):I expect you to be home by ten
  • 7商務英語BEC中級考試口語練習
  • 8complete responsibility of profits increasingly turned over to the state by enterprises是什麼意思、英文翻譯及中文
  • 9突破口語之獨白(7):Tribute to New York City Firefighters頌歌獻給紐約消
  • 10英語口語大贏家Topic2:奧運夢 Olympic Dreams
  • 11初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part 5:Identifying Peole辨認人
  • 12[英語]反述式口語練習法
  • 13BEC中級口語練習
  • 14appropriation of private and collectively owned property without compensation是什麼意思、英文翻譯及中文解釋
  • 15初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part19:Correction糾正
  • 16appropriations for capital construction projects undertaken by local governments是什麼意思、英文翻譯及中文解釋大綱
  • 17一口氣英語第二冊 Unit04:Can you lower the price?
  • 18appropriation of private and collectively owned property without compensation是什麼意思、英文翻譯及中文解釋大綱
  • 19世界之旅:central park, new york city, usa (美國紐約中央公園)
  • 20雅思口語題庫part2話題範文之:一個有禮貌的人(apolitepersonthatyoumet)