當前位置

首頁 > 英語學習 > 英語閱讀技巧 > 雙語美文:真正的自我 從不會被弄丟

雙語美文:真正的自我 從不會被弄丟

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.65K 次

"Finding yourself" is not really how it works.

雙語美文:真正的自我 從不會被弄丟

“找回迷失的自我”並非正確的思考方式。


You aren't a ten-dollar bill in last winter's coat pocket.

別把自己當成一張十美元的鈔票,隱藏在去年冬天穿過的大衣口袋裏。


You are also not lost.

你也並沒有迷失自己。


Your true self is right there,

你真正的自我就在此處


buried under cultural conditioning ,

它被深深的埋藏起來了,在它之上覆蓋着文化規訓


other people's opinions,

他人的界定


and inaccurate conclusions you drew as a kid

還有你孩童時期得到的模糊的教訓


that became your beliefs about who you are.

正是這些成爲你對自己的認識


"Finding yourself" is actually returning to yourself.

“找回迷失的自我”其實就是迴歸自我


An unlearning, an excavation , a remembering who you were

未受教化的,等待你發覺的,如同一段模糊的回憶一般的自我


before the world got its hands on you.

在世界磨光你的棱角之前的自我