當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 《新月集》詩歌雙語閱讀

《新月集》詩歌雙語閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.51K 次

《新月集》是由印度著名詩人、作家泰戈爾所著。詩集中,詩人生動描繪了兒童們的遊戲,巧妙地表現了孩子們的心理,以及他們活潑的想象。它的特殊的雋永的藝術魅力,把我們帶到了一個純潔美麗的兒童世界,勾起了我們對於童年生活的美好回憶和嚮往。下面是本站小編爲大家帶來泰戈爾《新月集》詩歌雙語閱讀,希望大家喜歡!

《新月集》詩歌雙語閱讀

 《新月集》詩歌:不被注意的花飾

AH, who was it coloured that little frock, my child, and covered your sweet limbs with that little red tunic? 啊,誰給那件小外衫染上顏色的,我的孩子,誰使你的溫軟的肢體穿上那件紅的小外衫的?

You have come out in the morning to play in the courtyard, tottering and tumbling as you run. 你在早晨就跑出來到天井裏玩兒,你,跑着就像搖搖欲跌似的。

But who was it coloured that little frock, my child? 但是誰給那件小外衫染上顏色的,我的孩子?

What is it makes you laugh, my little life-bud? 什麼事叫你大笑起來的,我的小小的命芽兒?

Mother smiles at you standing on the threshold. 媽媽站在門邊,微笑地望着你。

She claps her hands and her bracelets jingle, and you dance with your bamboo stick in your hand like a tiny little shepherd. 她拍着她的雙手,她的手鐲丁當地響着,你手裏拿着你的竹竿兒在跳舞,活像一個小小的牧童。

But what is it makes you laugh, my little life-bud? 但是什麼事叫你大笑起來的,我的小小的命芽兒?

O beggar, what do you beg for, clinging to your mother's neck with both your hands? 喔,乞丐,你雙手攀摟住媽媽的頭頸,要乞討些什麼?

O greedy heart, shall I pluck the world like a fruit from the sky to place it on your little rosy palm? 喔,貪得無厭的心,要我把整個世界從天上摘下來,像摘一個果子似的,把它放在你的一雙小小的玫瑰色的手掌上麼?

O beggar, what are you begging for? 喔,乞丐,你要乞討些什麼?

The wind carries away in glee the tinkling of your anklet bells. 風高興地帶走了你踝鈴的丁當。

The sun smiles and watches your toilet. The sky watches over you when you sleep in your mother's arms, and the morning comes tiptoe to your bed and kisses your eyes. 太陽微笑着,望着你的打扮。當你睡在你媽媽的臂彎裏時,天空在上面望着你,而早晨躡手躡腳地走到你的牀跟前,吻着你的雙眼。

The wind carries away in glee the tinkling of your anklet bells. 風高興地帶走了你踝鈴的丁當。

The fairy mistress of dreams is coming towards you, flying through the twilight sky. 仙鄉里的夢婆飛過朦朧的天空,向你飛來。

The world-mother keeps her seat by you in your mother's heart. 在你媽媽的心頭上,那世界母親,正和你坐在一塊兒。

He who plays his music to the stars is standing at your window with his flute. 他,向星星奏樂的人,正拿着他的橫笛,站在你的窗邊。

And the fairy mistress of dreams is coming towards you, flying through the twilight sky. 仙鄉里的夢婆飛過朦朧的天空,向你飛來。

《新月集》詩歌:睡眠偷竊者

WHO stole sleep from baby's eyes? I must know. 誰從孩子的眼裏把睡眠偷了去呢?我一定要知道。

Clasping her pitcher to her waist mother went to fetch water from the village near by. 媽媽把她的水罐挾在腰間,走到近村汲水去了。

It was noon. The children's playtime was over; the ducks in the pond were silent. 這是正午的時候,孩子們遊戲的時間已經過去了;池中的鴨子沉默無聲。

The shepherd boy lay asleep under the shadow of the banyan tree. 牧童躺在榕樹的蔭下睡着了。

The crane stood grave and still in the swamp near the mango grove. 白鶴莊重而安靜地立在檬果樹邊的泥澤裏。

In the meanwhile the Sleep-stealer came and, snatching sleep from baby's eyes, flew away. 就在這個時候,偷睡眠者跑來從孩子的兩眼裏捉住睡眠,便飛去了。

When mother came back she found baby travelling the room over on all fours. 當媽媽回來時,她看見孩子四肢着地地在屋裏爬着。

Who stole sleep from our baby's eyes? I must know. I must find her and chain her up. 誰從孩子的眼裏把睡眠偷了去呢?我一定要知道。我一定要找到她,把她鎖起來。

I must look into that dark cave, where, through boulders and scowling stones, trickles a tiny stream. 我一定要向那個黑洞裏張望,在這個洞裏,有一道小泉從圓的有皺紋的石上滴下來。

I must search in the drowsy shade of the bakula grove, where pigeons coo in their corner, and fairies' anklets tinkle in the stillness of starry nights. 我一定要到醉花①林中的沉寂的樹影裏搜尋,在這林中,鴿子在它們住的地方咕咕地叫着,仙女的腳環在繁星滿天的靜夜裏丁當地響着。

In the evening I will peep into the whispering silence of the bamboo forest, where fireflies squander their light, and will ask every creature I meet, "Can anybody tell me where the Sleep-stealer lives?" 我要在黃昏時,向靜靜的蕭蕭的竹林裏窺望,在這林中,螢火蟲閃閃地耗費它們的光明,只要遇見一個人,我便要問他:“誰能告訴我偷睡眠者住在什麼地方?”

Who stole sleep from baby's eyes? I must know. 誰從孩子的眼裏把睡眠偷了去呢?我一定要知道。

Shouldn't I give her a good lesson if I could only catch her! 只要我能捉住她,怕不會給她一頓好教訓!

I would raid her nest and see where she hoards all her stolen sleep. 我要闖入她的巢穴,看她把所有偷來的睡眠藏在什麼地方。

I would plunder it all, and carry it home. 我要把它都奪來,帶回家去。

I would bind her two wings securely, set her on the bank of the river, and then let her play at fishing with a reed among the rushes and water-lilies. 我要把她的雙翼縛得緊緊的,把她放在河邊,然後叫她拿一根蘆葦在燈心草和睡蓮間釣魚爲戲。

When the marketing is over in the evening, and the village children sit in their mothers' laps, then the night birds will mockingly din her ears with: 黃昏,街上已經收了市,村裏的孩子們都坐在媽媽的膝上時,夜鳥便會譏笑地在她 耳邊說:

"Whose sleep will you steal now?" “你現在還想偷誰的睡眠呢?”