當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 優美晨讀英文詩歌精選

優美晨讀英文詩歌精選

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 4.82K 次

英文詩歌文字優美,讀起來朗朗上口,是早上晨讀的最好英語閱讀材料。下面是本站小編爲大家帶來優美晨讀英文詩歌精選,歡迎大家閱讀欣賞!

優美晨讀英文詩歌精選
  優美晨讀英文詩歌1

My glass shall not persuade me I am old,

只要你還保持着你的青春,

So long as youth and thou are of one date,

鏡子就無法使我相信我老;

But when in thee Time's furrows I behold,

我要在你的臉上見到了皺紋,

Then look I death my days should expiate.

才相信我的死期即將來到。

For all that beauty that doth cover thee

因爲那裹着你一身的全部美麗

Is but the seemly raiment of my heart,

只是我胸中這顆心合適的衣裳,

Which in thy breast doth live, as thine in me.

我倆的心兒都交換在對方的胸膛裏;

How can I then be elder than thou art?

那麼,我怎麼還能夠比你年長?

O, therefore, love, be of thyself so wary

所以,我愛呵,你得當心你自身

As I, not for myself, but for thee will,

像我當心我(爲你,不爲我)那樣;

Bearing thy heart, which I will keep so chary

我將小心在胸中守着你的心,

As tender nurse her babe from faring ill.

像乳孃情深,守護着嬰兒無恙。

Presume not on thy heart when mine is slain;

我的心一死,你的心就失去依據;

Thou gav'st me thine, not to give back again.

你把心給了我,不能再收它回去。

  優美晨讀英文詩歌2

As an unperfect actor on the stage,

像沒有經驗的演員初次登臺,

Who with his fear is put besides his part,

慌里慌張,忘了該怎樣來表演,

Or some fierce thing replete with too much rage,

又像猛獸,狂暴地吼叫起來,

Whose strength's abundance weakens his own heart;

過分的威力反而使雄心發軟;

So I, for fear of trust, forget to say

我,也因爲缺乏自信而惶恐,

The perfect ceremony of love's right,

竟忘了說出愛的完整的辭令,

And in mine own love's strength seem to decay,

強烈的愛又把我壓得太重,

O'ercharged with burden of mine own love's might.

使我的愛力彷彿失去了熱情。

O, let my books be then the eloquence

呵,但願我無聲的詩卷能夠

And dumb presagers of my speaking breast,

滔滔不絕地說出我滿腔的語言,

Who plead for love, and look for recompense,

來爲愛辯護,並且期待報酬,

More than that tongue that more hath more expressed.

比那能言的舌頭更爲雄辯。

O, learn to read what silent love hath writ.

學會讀緘默的愛情寫下的詩吧;

To hear with eyes belongs to love's fine wit.

眼睛來聽,方是愛情的睿智啊!

優美晨讀英文詩歌精選