當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 經典詩歌賞析

經典詩歌賞析

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 5.05K 次

下面是本站小編整理的經典詩歌賞析,歡迎大家閱讀!

經典詩歌賞析

  經典詩歌賞析一:

"COME and hire me," I cried, while in the morning Iwas walking on the stone-paved road.

早晨,我在石鋪的路上走時,我叫道:“誰來僱用我呀。”

Sword in hand, the King came in his chariot.

皇帝坐着馬車,手裏拿着劍走來。

He held my hand and said, "I will hire you with mypower."

他拉着我的手,說道:“我要用權力來僱用你。”

But his power counted for nought, and he went away in his chariot.

但是他的權力算不了什麼,他坐着馬車走了。

In the heat of the midday the houses stood with shut doors.

正午炎熱的時候,家家戶戶的門都閉着。

I wandered along the crooked lane.

我沿着屈曲的小巷走去。

An old man came out with his bag of gold.

一個老人帶着一袋金錢走出來。

He pondered and said, "I will hire you with my money."

他斟酌了一下,說道:“我要用金錢來僱用你。”

He weighed his coins one by one, but I turned away.

他一個一個地數着他的錢,但我卻轉身離去了。

It was evening. The garden hedge was all aflower.

黃昏了,花園的籬上滿開着花。

The fair maid came out and said, "I will hire you with a smile."

美人走出來,說道:“我要用微笑來僱用你。”

Her smile paled and melted into tears, and she went back alone into the dark.

她的微笑黯淡了,化成淚容了,她孤寂地回身走進黑暗裏去。

The sun glistened on the sand, and the sea waves broke waywardly.

太陽照耀在沙地上,海波任性地浪花四濺。

A child sat playing with shells.

一個小孩坐在那裏玩貝殼。

He raised his head and seemed to know me, and said, "I hire you with nothing."

他擡起頭來,好像認識我似的,說道:“我僱你不用什麼東西。”

From thenceforward that bargain struck in child's play made me a free man.

從此以後,在這個小孩的遊戲中做成的買賣,使我成了一個自由的人。

(THE END)

(完)

  經典詩歌賞析二:

THEY clamour and fight, they doubt and despair,they know no end to their wranglings.

他們喧譁爭鬥,他們懷疑失望,他們辯論而沒有結果。

Let your life come amongst them like a flame oflight, my child, unflickering and pure, and delightthem into silence.

我的孩子,讓你的生命到他們當中去,如一線鎮定而純潔之光,使他們愉悅而沉默。

They are cruel in their greed and their envy, their words are like hidden knives thirsting forblood.

他們的貪心和妒忌是殘忍的;他們的話,好像暗藏的刀,渴欲飲血。

Go and stand amidst their scowling hearts, my child, and let your gentle eyes fall upon themlike the forgiving peace of the evening over the strife of the day.

我的孩子,去,去站在他們憤懣的心中,把你的和善的眼光落在它們上面,好像那傍晚的寬洪大量的和平,覆蓋着日間的騷擾一樣。

Let them see your face, my child, and thus know the meaning of all things; let them love youand thus love each other.

我的孩子,讓他們望着你的臉,因此能夠知道一切事物的意義;讓他們愛你,因此他們能夠相愛。

Come and take your seat in the bosom of the limitless, my child. At sunrise open and raise yourheart like a blossoming flower, and at sunset bend your head and in silence complete theworship of the day.

來,坐在無垠的胸膛上,我的孩子。朝陽出來時,開放而且擡起你的心,像一朵盛開的花;夕陽落下時,低下你的頭,默默地做完這一天的禮拜。