當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語閱讀理解 > 坐在我身後的那家人 謝謝你們

坐在我身後的那家人 謝謝你們

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.15W 次

To The Family Who Sat Behind Us...
坐在我們後面的那家人,我想對你們說
Thank you.
謝謝你們
I’m a young, black guy
我是一個年輕的非裔男子
who walked into a Waffle House with a much older white guy.
有一天,我與一位比我年長許多的白人老爺爺一起走進一家烘培店
You could tell from how much we were laughing and smiling at each other that we were good friends.
我們兩人時而放聲大笑,時而微笑看着對方,你們可以從中看出,我倆是忘年之交
So what did you do?
還記得你們做了什麼嗎
You left us a note thanking us for being who we are
你們給我倆留了一張紙條,說爲了我們做自己的勇氣,你們要感謝我倆
and paid for our meal.
你們還爲我們買了單
You have no idea how much that small act of kindness meant to me,
你們不會知道,這小小的善舉對我有多大的意義
so much so that I’ve been crying happy, ugly tears ever since I got home.
以至於我從回家就開始由於幸福的感覺痛哭流涕,狼狽至極
So from the bottom of my heart, thank you,
我想從我的心底,謝謝你

坐在我身後的那家人 謝謝你們