當前位置

首頁 > 英語作文 > 英語作文範文 > 描述在餐館就餐的英語詞彙

描述在餐館就餐的英語詞彙

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.45W 次

英語其實沒有大家想象中的那麼困難,小編今天給大家分享一下英語的優秀作文,英語有時間一定要多多看看,背背,纔會提高成績哦,纔會更快的提升英語成績哦,大家有需要的快點收藏起來吧。

描述在餐館就餐的英語詞彙

  一

基本句式 BASIC SENTENCES

Woman: What is this? I didn't order that. 這是什麼呀?我點的不是這個菜。

Waiter: I'm terribly sorry. May I have your order again? I'll get it right away. 實在是太抱歉了,您再講一下您點的是什麼好嗎?我馬上去換您的菜。

Woman: I've ordered savory pork and coleslaw. 我叫的是美味豬肉和涼拌捲心菜。

Waiter: I'm sorry. I must have made a mistake. I'll bring them for you at once. 對不起,是我的錯。我馬上把您的菜端上來。

Woman: Hey! What is this? 喂,這是什麼?

Waiter: Pardon me, Miss. But didn't you order chicken soup? 對不起,小姐。這不是您叫的雞湯嗎?

Woman: Oh, Is that what this is? 噢,就是這個?

Waiter: I believe so. But if it really bothers you, I'll replace it for you. 我想是的。不過如果您覺得喝得不舒服的話,我可以給您換一個。

Woman: No, don't replace it. Give a refund. 不用換了,給我退錢吧。

Waiter: Sorry. I'm afraid we can't. But you may order something else instead. 抱歉,這恐怕不行。但您可以叫個其他的菜來代替。

Woman: Oh, really? Give me a clam soup. 噢,真的嗎?給我來個蛤蜊湯。

Waiter: Okay, Miss. 好的,小姐。

Woman: Thank you. 謝謝

Waiter: I hope you enjoy your dinner. 希望您吃的開心。

【重點詞彙】

right away: 意思是“馬上、立刻”,和它的意思相同的還有"right now"和美語中會常用到的"right straight"。

  二

基本句式 BASIC SENTENCES

Waitress: Good evening. Do you have a reservation? 晚上好,您訂座位了嗎?

Jim: No, we don't. 沒有。

Waitress: How many people are you together? 你們一共多少人?

Jim: Just two people. 就兩位。

Waitress: Would you like to sit in a smoking section, a non-smoking section or whatever comes open first? 你們要吸菸區還是非吸菸區,或是有空位就行?

Jim: We prefer non-smoking section. 我們要非吸菸區。

Waitress: I am awfully sorry but there are no vacancies left now. Would you like to wait for a moment? 十分抱歉,現在非吸菸區還暫時沒有座位。您能稍等一會兒嗎?

Jim: How long a wait do you think there’ll be? 我們要等多長時間?

Waitress: I think about ten minutes. 我想大約十分鐘。

Jim: Ok, we'll wait a while. 好吧,那我們就等一會兒。(十分鐘之後)

Waitress: I am sorry for making you wait so long. Now there is a table available in non-smoking section. Please follow me. 非常抱歉讓你們等了這麼久。現在在非吸菸區有空位了。請跟我來。

Jim: Thank you. 謝謝。

Waitress: This is the menu. Are you ready to order now? 這是菜單。您現在可以點菜了嗎?

Jim: Well, I think I'd like to have a tomato sausage soup first. And the same for him, please. 我想先點一個番茄香腸湯。他也要同樣的。

Waitress: Yes, and what would you like to drink? 好。那麼喝些什麼呢?

Jim: One goblet of red wine and one bottle of beer please. 請拿一瓶紅葡萄酒和一瓶啤酒。

Waitress: Would you like a dessert? 要不要甜點?

Jim: What special kind of desserts do you have? 你們有什麼特色甜品?

Waitress: Lemon pie, hot cake in syrup, chocolate sundae and custard pudding. 檸檬派,糖油煎餅,巧克力聖代和奶油布丁。

Jim: Well, I think we will order after we finish the main course. 等我們吃過主菜再點吧。

Waitress: All right. I'll bring your soup right away. 好的,湯馬上就來。

註釋:

在國外,餐廳一般都分爲"smoking section"和"non-smoking section”,即“吸菸區”和“無煙區”。這樣,在顧客選擇用餐區域的時候,如果是吸菸人士會選擇“吸菸區”,不吸菸或害怕二手菸的人就會選擇“無煙區”。現在好多國內的餐廳也是如此。