常用商務英語口語學習 第22期:瞭解部門框架和頂頭上司
第一句:I'm not sure if I can have more informatlon about the framework of the department.
不知道我可否多瞭解一些關於部門框架的情況。
A: You may ask me any questions about the job, if you have any.
如果有和工作相關的問題,你可以提出來。
B: I’m not sure if I can have more information about the framework of the department.
不知道我可否多瞭解一些關於部門框架的情況。
第二句:I’m wondering to whom I should report.
我想知道我的上司是誰。
A: So do you have any questions to ask?
那麼你有什麼問題要問嗎?
B: Yes. I’m wondering to whom I should report.
是的,我想知道我的上司是誰。
知識擴展:
1. 希望宏觀瞭解公司內部結構的員工往往具有很強的上進心,如果不想給人好高騖遠的印象,瞭解本部門的框架體系也不錯哦:
How many employees are there in the department?
該部門有多少員工?
I want to know the number of staff in my team.
我想知道我們團隊有多少員工?,
Where does my position sit in the department?
我的職位在公司處於什麼位置?
framework n. 結構,框架
2. 瞭解自己的頂頭上司是誰絕對是重中之重哦:
Am I supervised directly by the Sales Manager?
銷售經理是我的頂頭上司嗎?
Does that mean sometimes I’ll do some supporting job for the Meketing Department?
也就是説有的時候我要為市場部提供支持是嗎?