常用商務英語口語學習 第19期:薪資的提升與福利待遇
第一句:You will bo given a raise after three-momth probation period.
三個月的試用期結束後你的薪資會得到提升。
A: How long is my probation?
試用期有多久?
B: Three months. And you will be given a raise after that.
三個月,而且之後還會加薪。
第二句:Your salary includes a base pay and bonuses.
你的薪資包括基本工資和獎金。
A: Your salary includes a base pay and bonuses. We can manage a starting salary at 1,500 RMB.
你的薪資包括基本工資和獎金。起薪我們只能定到1500元。
B: So I work on commission.
也就是説要按業績提成了。
知識擴展:
1. 試用期的薪資制度不盡相同,有的公司試用期不降低工資標準,有的則會在轉正之後進行調整:
Raise will be given after probation on the basis of performance. 試
用期結束後會根據工作表現加薪。
OK. I accept 3,000 RMB per month during the probation period.
好的,我可以接受試用期月薪3000元。
2. 薪水包括基本工資、獎金和各種福利,每一項都不可小視哦:
We have all the benefits, such as health care insurance, housing allowance, paid vocation and so on.
我們有很多福利,比如醫療保險、住房補貼、帶薪假期等等。
The yearly 30% bonus will be paid semi-annually.
我們發放每年30%的獎金,每半年發一次。
具體中國特色的五險一金是什麼呢
養老保險:Pension Insurance
醫療保搶:Health Care Insurance
失業保險: Unemployment Insurance
工傷保險:Occupational Injury Insunmce
生育保險: Maternity Insurance
住房公基金:Housing Provident Funds