小學生關於健康的英語手抄報
小學生常常做關於健康的手抄報,一些提醒人們健康的標語,下面是小編整理的一些用英語告訴大家的手抄報內容,希望大家有所收穫:
關於英語對話-健康知識
Two colleagues, Bill and Mary, are having lunch in their office cafeteria.
比爾和瑪麗是同事,他們正在公司的自助餐廳吃午餐。
Mary: I can't believe my eyes, Bill. Are you having a salad for lunch? No hamburger?
瑪麗:比爾,我真不敢相信我的眼睛。你午餐只吃沙拉?不吃漢堡?
Bill:Get used to it, Mary. I'm off burgers for good. Most fast food is loaded with sodium.
比爾:瑪麗,你得開始習慣嘍。我已經決定永遠不吃漢堡了。大部分快餐,鈉的含量都很高。
Mary: I know. But why your sudden interest in lessening your salt intake?
瑪麗:這我知道。但你為什麼突然想減少鹽的攝取量?
Bill:My doctor says I should cut back on sodium-rich foods to lower my blood pressure.
比爾:醫生説我必須少吃高鈉鹽的食物以降低血壓。
Mary: Do you have hypertension? I would have thought you were too young.
瑪麗:你有高血壓?你還這麼年輕。
Bill:Actually, my blood pressure isn't that high yet, but they say it increases with age.
比爾:事實上我的血壓也沒有那麼高,但據説血壓會隨年齡的增長而增高。
Mary: Well, I'm glad you're starting to pay more attention to your diet.
瑪麗:啊,真高興看到你開始比較注意飲食了。
Bill:I want to lower my risk of heart attack and stroke, too.
比爾:我也想降低得心臟病和中風的危險。
Mary: So do I. That's why I've been trying to lower my cholesterol level.
瑪麗:我也是,這就是為什麼我一直想降低膽固醇指數的原因。
Bill:I've noticed you've been munching4 away on lots of fruits and vegetables recently.
比爾:我注意到你最近大吃蔬菜水果。
Mary: That's right. I could stand to lose a few pounds, too.
瑪莉:沒錯。這樣我還可以減掉幾磅。
Bill:In that case, you should come to my health club with me.
比爾:既然如此,你應該跟我一起去健身俱樂部。
Mary: You've joined a health club? I would never have dreamed that you'd take something like this so seriously.
瑪麗:你參加健身俱樂部了?我做夢也沒想到你會這樣認真對待一件事。
Bill:So, how about it? Can you tear yourself away from the TV tonight?
比爾:怎麼樣?你捨得不看今晚的電視嗎?
Mary: Why not? If you can break your unhealthy eating habits, I can surely break a sweat.
瑪麗:為什麼不呢?你都可以改正不良飲食習慣,我流點汗又何妨?
內容如上,設計如下圖: