有關銀行賬户情景對話
下面本站小編為大家帶來金融英語有關銀行賬户情景對話,歡迎大家學習!
有關銀行賬户情景對話:開立儲蓄帳户
Henry Samson is asking a clerk at the First National Bank about opening a regular savings account.
亨利·薩姆森在第一國民銀行向一個職員詢問有關開立普通儲蓄帳户事宜。
Clerk:May I help you ,sir?
職員:我能為您做些什麼嗎?先生?
Samson:Yes,please .I'd like to open a savings account you give me some information?
薩姆森:謝謝,我想開立一個儲蓄帳户。請您和我談談這方面的事,好嗎?
C:Yes,I'd be happy to help you call our regular savings account plan passbook savings.
職員:好的,我很樂意為您服務。我們把我們的銀行的普通儲蓄帳户稱為銀行存摺儲蓄。
You may open an account in your name only ,or a joint account with your wife.
您可以只用您自己的名字開立帳户,也可以與您的妻子開立共同帳户。
There is no minimum balance ,and you may make deposits or withdrawals at any time .
我們這裏沒存款最小余額的限制,而且可隨時存款或取款。
S:Do I earn interest on the account ?
薩姆森:我能從帳户上得到利息嗎?
C:Yes,we pay the highest interest rate permitted for commercial banks .
職員:可以的。我們這裏支付商業銀行所允許的最高利率。
We credit the earned interest to your account automatically every quarter.
每個季度,我們會自動地把利息劃入您的帳户的貸方。
S:Is it difficult to open an account?I mean ,do I have to be a regular customer of the bank?
薩姆森:開立一個帳户難嗎?我是説,我必須是銀行的老客户嗎?
C:No , at that's necessary is to fill out this signature card and make your initial deposit .
職員:不,先生,完全不必。您所需要做的只是填寫一下這張簽名卡,並進行首次儲蓄,
Even a dollar is enough to open the account .
甚至一美元就可開立一個帳户。
S:Let's see want my name,address,occupation ,date of birth and Social Security number .
薩姆森:讓我看看這張卡片。你要我填上姓名、住址、職業、出生日期和社會保險號碼。
What's this item here,"Mother's Maiden Name"?
母親婚前姓名這一項是怎麼回事?
C:We ask that for identification purposes ,sir 's a code word we use to positively identify you in case you lose your passbook or there is some other need for positive identification .
職員:我們要求這一姓名是為人便於辨別身份,先生。這是一個暗語,萬一您丟失了您的存摺,我們可以用它來確切地辨別您的身份,或者由於某種需要,用以準確地辨認身份。
S:I ,let me fill this out and I'll open an account.
薩姆森:我明白了,那我就填寫這張卡片,然後開立一個帳户。
有關銀行賬户情景對話:開立往來帳户
John Spence is asking a clerk at the First National Bank about current accounts.
約翰·斯彭斯正在向第一國民銀行的一位職員詢問有關往來帳户的事宜。
Spence:Would you please tell me something about current accounts?I've heard the term,but I'm not sure I understand what it means.
斯彭斯:您能給我講講有關往來帳户的事嗎?我聽説過這個術語,但是我不完全明白它的含義。
Clerk:The term current account means a demand account ally ,a checking account.
職員:往來帳户這個術語就是活期帳户的意思。實際上,就是支票帳户。
Normally ,we use the term current or demand account when we talk about a checking account maintained by a business firm.
通常當我們談論到由企業持有的支票帳房時,我們就使用往來帳户或者活期帳户這樣的術語。
S:Oh ,so you mean that I can't open a current account as an individual?
斯彭斯:哦,您是説,作為個人,我不能開立往來帳户嗎?
C:No,I don't mean ody ,either a firm or an individual ,may open a current account,
職員:不,我不是那個意思。任何人,無論是企業還是個人都可以開立往來帳户。
but we normally call individual accounts personal checking accounts 's just a different name for them.
但是,我們一般稱個人帳户為個人支票帳户,這僅僅是帳户名稱不同而已。
S:Why do you call them demand accounts ,then ?
斯彭斯:那麼您為什麼稱他們為活期帳户呢?
C:That means that the balances in the accounts are subject to withdrawal on demand.
職員:這就是説,帳户上的餘額便於提取或者便於需要。
In other words,a written demand ,or a check ,is all that's necessary to make a withdrawal from the account .
換句話説,要想從帳户中提取,只需填寫一張用款需求單或一張支票就可以了。
S:Aren't all accounts like that ?
斯彭斯:並不是所有的帳户都是這樣做的吧?
C:No,sir or savings accounts actually require a notice to the bank ,
職員:是的,先生。定期存款帳户或儲蓄帳户實際上都需要給銀行一個通知,
usually seven days before the depositor has a right to make a withdrawal normal practice ,
通常是七天前通知銀行,存款人才有權力提取存款。
of course ,we usually waive notice and allow immediate withdrawals demand or current accounts ,
當然,一般情況下,我們通常不必提前通知,並且允許立即提款。
however,we cannot ask for such notice .
然而,對於活期帳户或者往來帳户我們根本無權要求取款提前通知。