職場英文口語 第152期:工作評估(3)
Think about the deals you've made, the people you've managed, that sort of thing.
想想你達成的協議,與人相處之類的事情。Right. Well, I did complete two big contracts for the Imperial Lemon…
好的。我完成了兩個與皇家檸檬有關的大合同。You've had plenty of compliments for seem to have a zest for selling!
你幹得太棒了。你似乎在銷售上很有熱情!
Err, right… and then there was dealing with Mr Ingle in the warehouse.
是的,然後是在倉庫和英格爾先生打交道。Yes, that's a good example of dealing with difficult staff.
是的,那是一次和棘手員工交涉的好例子。And what didn't go so well?
你有哪些方面不足呢?Well… erm… working with Rachel… and cold calling I suppose.
我想是與瑞秋工作和打無約調查電話。That wasn't easy.
這並不簡單。Ah yes. But you soon warmed up!
是的,但你上手很快。And what should you do more of?
你還應該有什麼改進的嗎?It's a tricky question Anna – but don't be ashamed about admitting things that you feel you could improve on.
這是個複雜的問題,安娜,但別害怕承認你有需要改進的事情。Nobody's perfect!
沒人是完美的!Think about skills you'd like to OK.
想想你希望改進的技能。好吧。Well Paul, I guess I could… develop some ideas for new products?
保羅,我想我可以對新產品提出一些想法?Continue to work on the European marketing more Imperial Lemons… err…
繼續推進歐洲市場策略,賣出更多的皇家檸檬……That's enough Anna!
夠了,安娜!If you do all that, you'll put me out of a job!
如果你都做了,我就沒工作幹了!Oh, I don't want to do that!
我並不想這樣。