當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 365天實用商務口語 第63期:鞋帽銷售

365天實用商務口語 第63期:鞋帽銷售

推薦人: 來源: 閲讀: 3.08W 次

These are the latest styles in shoes.

365天實用商務口語 第63期:鞋帽銷售

這些都是最新款式的鞋。

Would you like formal shoes or casual ones?

您想要正裝鞋還是便鞋?

Would you like low heels or high heels?

您想要低跟的還是高跟的?

What size, please?

請問您要多大號的?

How do you feel?

您覺得怎麼樣?

What about this pair?

這雙怎麼樣?

About the quality, you may rest assured.

關於質量您就放心好了。

This kind of shoes are very durable.

這種鞋非常耐穿。

Don't you want to try this hat on?

您不想試試這項帽子嗎?

This design is very popular.

這個款式很流行。

These designs are from Paris.

這些都是巴黎的款式。

It's made of real fur.

是由真正的毛皮製成的。

Selling Shoes

鞋子銷售

Good morning. May I help you?

早上好。我能為您做些什麼嗎?

Yes, I'm interested in seeing a pair of shoes to match my new red dress.

是的,我想買一雙鞋來配我新買的紅裙子。

Do you want high heels or low heels?

您想要高跟的還是低跟的?

Low heels are more comfortable, but I think I should wear high heels with that dress.

低跟的雖然會更舒服些,不過我看我還是得穿雙高跟鞋才能和我那條裙子相配。

What's your size, please?

請問您要多大號的?

My size is 36.

36號的。

Here are several different styles in your size. Try these on. They're on sale today.

這裏有幾雙不同風格的,您穿都合腳。您試試吧。今天特價。

They fit perfectly, but they aren't exactly what I want. I don't see any that I really like. Thanks, anyway.

是很合適,但這並不是我想要的那種樣式。我沒看到真正喜歡的。不過還是多謝您了。

We have some new styles that just came in and I haven't had a chance to put them on display yet. If you can wait a little while, I'll go and have a look for you.

我們新到幾種款式,我還沒來得及擺出來呢。如果您能等一下,我去幫您看一看。

No, thanks. I don't really have the time to wait, but thanks the same.

不用了,謝謝你了。我沒有時間等了,不過還是謝謝你。

No problem.

沒事兒的。

[qh]

1.“high heels”可以表示“高跟鞋”;相反,“low heels”則表示“低跟鞋”。另外, “平跟鞋”的英文表達為“flat shoes”。[qh]
2.“chance”作“機會”講時是可數名詞,相當於“opportunity”,通常用於“a chance to do sth.”或“a chance of(doing) sth.”的結構,表示“…的機會”。例如:Susan was waiting for a chance to introduce herself.(蘇珊在等待機會介紹自己。)This is our only chance ot escape.(這是我們逃跑的惟一機會。)“have/get a chance(to do sth.)”表示“有機會(做某事)”,例如:I never get a chance to relax these days.(我最近沒有機會放鬆。)[qh]
3.“all the same”在這裏表示“仍然,還是”的意思。[qh]