囧记单词:这就叫做幸灾乐祸——schadenfreude
schadenfreude n. 幸灾乐祸(源于德语)
eg: Schadenfreude involves taking happiness in another person's imsfortune. A rather malicious pleasure.
幸灾乐祸,一种恶意的快乐。
本文共有10页内容,不要忘记翻页哦。
cajole vt. 以甜言蜜语哄骗,勾引
eg: I'm not cajoling. Honestly, I'm not.
嗯?谁勾引了,没有,俺没有勾引谁哈。
biological adj. 生物学的
eg: Dad, an I really your biological son?
老爸,俺是你亲生的不?
grumble adj. 抱怨地表示,嘟囔地说;n. 怨言,满腹牢骚;vi. 抱怨,发牢骚,咕哝,嘟囔,隆隆响;vt. 喃喃地说出
eg: "These cards suck..." he grumbled.
“这牌也忒烂了...”他抱怨道。
soil n. 泥土,土地,土壤;vt. 弄脏
eg: I'm going to be your soil and I'll embrace you forever my little flower.
小花,就让我化为春泥与你相拥吧。
reconstruct v. 重建,改造,推想
eg: I just wasn't interested in reconstructing or renovating the Great Wall.
对于重造或者翻修长城,我是一点兴趣都木有。
profound a. 深度的,深切的,深远的;知识渊博的,见识深刻的;深奥的
eg: The security guards always ask those profound questions.
保安蜀黍总是问这些深刻的问题。
gluttonous adj. 暴食的,饕餮的,贪吃的
eg: I really hate gluttonous people.
俺恨死了贪吃的家伙。
curb vt. 控制,约束;n. 控制,约束;(街道或人行道的)路缘
eg: Excuse me Sir, no photographing in the zoo, please curb your enthusiasm, just a little bit.
不好意思,先生,这里不准拍照,请克制一下,一下就好。
caterpillar n. 毛虫
eg: Yeah. I'm a caterpillar.
是的,偶是一条毛毛虫。