当前位置

首页 > 商务英语 > 求职英语 > 推销产品职场英语口语

推销产品职场英语口语

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 6.22K 次

下面本站小编为大家带来职场面试英语口语对话,欢迎大家学习!

推销产品职场英语口语
  职场英语口语:推销产品

我想先介绍一下我们最新的产品系列。

I’d begin by telling you about our latest production line.

我想和您约个时间见面。

I would like to set up a meeting with you.

您对我们的产品感觉如何?

How do you think of our products?

我真的很高兴来介绍我们的新产品。

I’m really glad to introduce our new product.

A:我真的很高兴来介绍我们的新产品。

A:I’m really glad to introduce our new product.

B:我听过很多关于你们新产品的说法。现在我要亲眼看着含操作。

B:have heard a lot about it. And now I want to see it in action.

您所需要的只是一部电脑。

All that you need is a computer.

A:要用你们这套程序,需要什么材料和硬件装备?

A:What materials and hardware will I need to run the program?

B:您所需要的只是一部电脑。

B:All that you need is a computer.

只要您亲自用过我们的产品,您的看法就会跟我们一样。

I know you will join our team if you just try our products for yourself.

A:只要您亲自用过我们的产品,您的看法就会跟我们一样。

A:I know you will join our team if you just try our products for yourself.

B:不,我想我还是不用。不过我还是谢谢您。

B:No,l think I might pass. But thank you anyway.

我想送一些这种新洗发精的免费样品给您。

I'd like to give you some free samples of this new shampoo.

A:我想送一些这种新洗发精的免费样品给您。

A:l'd like to give you some free samples of this new shampoo.

B:好。每一样我会试用一次。

B:Sure. I’ll try anything once.

请允许我展示我们洗衣机的新系列产品给您看。

Allow me to show you our new line of washing machine.

A:请允许我展示我们洗衣机的新系列产品给您看。

A:Allow me to show you our new line of washing machine.

B:好,我很想看。

B:Sure,I'd love to see it.

本产品比我们竞争对手的产品更有价值、更好。

This product is a better value than the competition.

A:本产品比我们竞争对手的产品更有价值、更好。

A:This product is a better value than the competition.

B:我通常都要等到别人说好,才会购买。

B:I usually wait until people say it’s good before I purchase anything.

你们怎样保证质量呢?

How do you ensure quality?

A:你们怎样保证质量呢?

A:How do you ensure quality?

B:我们每样新产品都经过3年的测试期。

B:Any of our new products goes through a 3 - year testing period.

确保,确保,保证

★ ensure(v.)

你们的价钱可以谈吗?

Are your prices negotiable?

A:你们的价钱可以谈吗?

A:Are your prices negotiable?

B:是的,我们的价钱可以谈,但我们的品质是独一无二的。

B:Yes,our prices are negotiable,but our quality is not.

可通过谈判解决的

★ negotiable(adj.)

以今天的价格来说,你们竞争对手的价格比较好。

Your competitor's price,as of today,beats yours.

A:以今天的价格来说,你们竞争对手的价格比较好。

A:Your competitor's price, as of today, beats yours.

B:我们的品质值得您所花的每一分钱。

B:Our quality is worth every penny.

我要看看您所说的这些数据。

I would like to see the numbers on that.

A:我要看看您所说的这些数据。

A:I would like to see the numbers on that.

B:好。我明天给您。

B:All right. I will get you those tomorrow.

我相信您得到的物有所值。

I am convinced that you get what you pay for.

A:我相信您得到的物有所值。

A:I am convinced that you get what you pay for.

B:对我们来说可不是这样。

B:That's not exactly the case with us.

这样的价钱,我希望我可以得到维修服务。

For this price, I hope I get a maintenance agreement.

A:这样的价钱,我希望我可以得到维修服务。

A:For this price, I hope I get a maintenance agreement.

B:当然,维修服务包含在这价钱里。

B:Yes,that is included in the price.

你们是按天还是按小时收费?

Do you charge on a daily or hourly basis?

A:你们是按天还是按小时收费?

A:Do you charge on a daily or hourly basis?

B:哪一种比较低,我们就按照低的来算钱。

B:Whichever is lower is what you will be charged.

我不能授权做那样大幅度的減价。

I can’t authorize that big of a price reduction.

A:我不能授权做那样大幅度的减价。

A:I can’t authorize that big of a price reduction.

B:您得到的比您自己预期的都要高得多。

B:You get a lot more than what you expected.

批准

★ authorize(v.)

我希望能跟你们的采购人员谈谈。

I am hoping to speak with the person who does your purchasing.

A:我希望能跟你们的采购人员谈谈。

A:I am hoping to speak with the person who does your purchasing.

B:您需要接洽的人叫做彼得·琼斯。

B:The person you will need to speak with is Peter Jones.

我想找经理谈谈。

I would like to talk to the manager,please.

A:我想找经理谈谈。

A:I would like to talk to the manager,please.

B:可以问您是谁吗?

B:May I tell him who's calling?

我想找人事部接电话。

I need to talk to the personnel department please.

A:我想找人事部接电话。

A:I need to talk to the personnel department please.

B:可以问是关于什么事吗?

B:May I ask what this is regarding?