职场英文口语 第69期:解释误会(2)
A problem, bbbbut…
一个问题,但是……Let me teach you some phrases you might need to explain that there's been a mistake.
让我教你几个你可能会用来解释误会的表达。I think there's been a misunderstanding. Or: There's been a bit of a mix up.
我想有一个误会。或者这里有点混乱。
But what misunderstanding? What mix up?
但什么误会呢?怎么混乱了?You could also use: Let me explain what happened... But...
你还可以说:让我解释一下发生的事…… 但……Ah, good afternoon everyone. Hello.
大家下午好。 你好。Tom, this is an excellent piece of work! Sorry?
汤姆,这次工作完成得很棒! 什么?These are by far the best ideas you've ever had.
这是你迄今为止最棒的点子。I don't understand.
我不懂。Our stock management system!
我们的库存管理系统!Can I see? … Oh, that's not mine.
我能看看吗?这不是我的。I think there's been a misunderstanding. I did it. You?
我想有一个误会,我做的。 你?I got your note Paul, here.
我在这里收到的你的字条,保罗。No, no, that note was for Tom.
不,字条是给汤姆的。Oh, then there's been a bit of a mix up.
那么这里出了一点状况。Did you take that note from my desk? No, no!
你从我桌子上拿走的字条吗? 不,不是的!I suppose you threw my pear salesman certificate on the floor at the same time too!
我猜也是你把我的年度水果梨销售员证书扔在地上的!I didn’t! Let me explain.
我没有,让我解释一下。