当前位置

首页 > 英语阅读 > 英语诗歌散文 > 优美晨读英文诗歌精选

优美晨读英文诗歌精选

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 4.82K 次

英文诗歌文字优美,读起来朗朗上口,是早上晨读的最好英语阅读材料。下面是本站小编为大家带来优美晨读英文诗歌精选,欢迎大家阅读欣赏!

优美晨读英文诗歌精选
  优美晨读英文诗歌1

My glass shall not persuade me I am old,

只要你还保持着你的青春,

So long as youth and thou are of one date,

镜子就无法使我相信我老;

But when in thee Time's furrows I behold,

我要在你的脸上见到了皱纹,

Then look I death my days should expiate.

才相信我的死期即将来到。

For all that beauty that doth cover thee

因为那裹着你一身的全部美丽

Is but the seemly raiment of my heart,

只是我胸中这颗心合适的衣裳,

Which in thy breast doth live, as thine in me.

我俩的心儿都交换在对方的胸膛里;

How can I then be elder than thou art?

那么,我怎么还能够比你年长?

O, therefore, love, be of thyself so wary

所以,我爱呵,你得当心你自身

As I, not for myself, but for thee will,

像我当心我(为你,不为我)那样;

Bearing thy heart, which I will keep so chary

我将小心在胸中守着你的心,

As tender nurse her babe from faring ill.

像乳娘情深,守护着婴儿无恙。

Presume not on thy heart when mine is slain;

我的心一死,你的心就失去依据;

Thou gav'st me thine, not to give back again.

你把心给了我,不能再收它回去。

  优美晨读英文诗歌2

As an unperfect actor on the stage,

像没有经验的演员初次登台,

Who with his fear is put besides his part,

慌里慌张,忘了该怎样来表演,

Or some fierce thing replete with too much rage,

又像猛兽,狂暴地吼叫起来,

Whose strength's abundance weakens his own heart;

过分的威力反而使雄心发软;

So I, for fear of trust, forget to say

我,也因为缺乏自信而惶恐,

The perfect ceremony of love's right,

竟忘了说出爱的完整的辞令,

And in mine own love's strength seem to decay,

强烈的爱又把我压得太重,

O'ercharged with burden of mine own love's might.

使我的爱力仿佛失去了热情。

O, let my books be then the eloquence

呵,但愿我无声的诗卷能够

And dumb presagers of my speaking breast,

滔滔不绝地说出我满腔的语言,

Who plead for love, and look for recompense,

来为爱辩护,并且期待报酬,

More than that tongue that more hath more expressed.

比那能言的舌头更为雄辩。

O, learn to read what silent love hath writ.

学会读缄默的爱情写下的诗吧;

To hear with eyes belongs to love's fine wit.

眼睛来听,方是爱情的睿智啊!

优美晨读英文诗歌精选