老美看電視喜歡嘮叨的口語
1. We're not watching this.
我們不看這個。
2. Could you stop flipping the channels?
你能不能不要一直轉檯啊?
來源:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道
3. I'd appreciate it if you could turn it down.
如果你能把音量關小一點的話,我會很感激。
來自:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道
4. I heard that a new sitcom is coming out next season.
我聽說下一季會推出一個新的情境喜劇。
來源:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道
5. Tiger Woods will appear on "Larry King Live" on Friday.
老虎·伍茲將這週五會上賴瑞·金的脫口秀節目。
出自:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道
6. What was the last episode all about?
上一集的節目裡都在講了些什麼?
來源:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道
10. A: Do you watch American Idol?
A: 你看《美國偶像》嗎?
B: I''ve seen it, but I don't follow it.
B: 我看過,但不是每集都看。
出處:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道
7. This channel has poor reception.
這個頻道收視訊號不好。
來源:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道
8. What channel is "Bachelor" on?
哪一個頻道正在演《黃金單身漢》啊?
來自:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道
9. You couch potato! Get up and exercise a little bit during commercials.
你這個電視迷!趁著廣告的時候起來做點運動吧。
來源:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道