當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 旅遊經歷的英語口語對話

旅遊經歷的英語口語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.67W 次

旅遊,可以增進朋友之間的友情,也可以讓情侶之間的關係磨合的更默契。下面是本站小編給大家整理的旅遊經歷的英語口語對話,供大家參閱!

旅遊經歷的英語口語對話

  旅遊經歷的英語口語對話:VISITING A SOFTWARE COMPANY

Dashan: Hello, I have an appointment with Mr Parker. My name is Dashan.

大山:你好,我約好要見帕克先生,我叫大山。

Receptionist: Mr Parker. Mr Dashan is here.

接待員:帕克先生,大山先生到了。

Glen: Dashan, long time no see.

格倫:大山,好久不見了。

Dashan: Hi, Glen. It's good to see you again. Glen, I'd like you to meet my friends Su Rumei and Li Yunbo. This is my old friend, Glen Parker.

大山:你好,格倫。 再次見到你我很高興。 格倫,我來向你介紹一下我的朋友蘇如梅和李雲波。如梅,雲波,這是我的老朋友格倫·帕克。

Glen: Pleased to meet you.

格倫:見到你們我很高興。

Rumei: We're pleased to meet you, too, Mr. Parker.

如梅:見到你我們也很高興, 帕克先生。

Glen: Please call me Glen.

格倫:請管我叫格倫吧。

Rumei: Okay, Glen. And please call us Rumei and Yunbo.

如梅:請管我們叫如梅、雲波吧。

Glen: Are you enjoying your visit to Canada?

格倫:你們在加拿大過得愉快嗎?

Rumei: Yes, we are. We're visiting many parts of your country. Dashan is an excellent guide.

如梅:很愉快,我們走訪了貴國的很多地方。大山是個好向導。

Yunbo: Oh, this office is beautiful. It's so spacious.

雲波:啊,這辦公室非常漂亮,特別寬敞。

Glens: Thanks. We moved into this space about a year ago. Our other office was too small. It wasn't big enough to accommodate our staff.

格倫:謝謝。我們是大約一年前搬到這裡來的。原來的辦公室太小了,不夠我們的員工用。

Yunbo: How many people work at Capital Electronics?

雲波:首都電子公司有多少僱員?

Glen: About 25. And we're planning to hire another five people next month. Why don't we move into the boardroom? It's straight ahead.

格倫:二十五名左右。 我們計劃在下個月新增五人。我們到會議室去吧。就在前面。

Yunbo: Sure.

雲波:好的。

Glen: Could I get you something to drink?

格倫:需要喝點什麼?

Rumei: No thanks, I'm fine.

如梅:我不要,謝謝。

Yunbo: I'm okay, thanks.

雲波:我也不用,謝謝。

Warwick: Glen, are these your friends from China?

沃裡克:格倫,這是你從中國來的朋友嗎?

Glen: Yes, Sharon. Come in, please. Su Rumei, Li Yunbo and Dashan, I'd like to introduce you to our president, Sharon Warwick.

格倫:是的,莎倫,請進來。蘇如梅,李雲波,大山,我來介紹一下我們公司的總裁莎倫·沃裡克。

Yunbo: How do you do, Ms Warwick?

雲波:沃裡克女士,您好!

Warwick: I'm so delighted to meet you. Could you pronounce your names for me again?

沃裡克:見到你們我非常高興。請把你們的名字再給我說一遍好嗎?

Rumei: Surely, LI YUNBO, DASHAN, SU RUMEI.

如梅:當然可以。李-雲-波,大-山,蘇-如-梅

Warwick: Su Rumei, Li Yunbo, Dashan.

沃裡克:蘇如梅,李雲波,大山。

Yunbo: Right. Your pronunciation in Chinese is very good.

雲波:對,您的漢語發音很好。

Glen: Sharon, you're taking Chinese conversation lessons, aren't you?

格倫:莎倫,你現在正學漢語口語,是不是?

Warwick: Yes, but I don't know how to carry on a conversation in Chinese. Yet.

沃裡克:對,可是我不會用漢語與人交談,現在還不會。

Dashan: Capital Electronics is doing very well, isn't it?

大山:首都電子公司發展很不錯,是不是?

Warwick: Well, we aren't the biggest software company in Canada, but we try very hard to produce good products.

沃裡克:哦,我們公司在加拿大算不上最大的軟體開發公司,但是我們在盡全力生產高質量的產品。

Dashan: Do you sell a lot of computer softwares to the United States?

大山:你們向美國出口很多軟體嗎?

Glen: Not any more. We aren't concentrating on the American market these days. We're focusing on the Asian market.

格倫:不,現在已經變了。現在我們的重點已經不放在美國的市場,而是放在亞洲市場。

Yunbo: Are you doing any business in China?

雲波:你們在中國有業務嗎?

Warwick: Yes, we are. As a matter of fact, we're working on a joint venture now. We're developing some new software for China.

沃裡克:有,實際上我們現在正在籌備一家合資公司。我們現在正為中國開發一個新軟體。

Yunbo: That's interesting. What kind of software are you developing?

雲波:這真令人感興趣。你們在開發什麼樣的軟體?

Glen: Software for Chinese banks and other financial institutions.

格倫:為中國的銀行及金融機構開發軟體。

Warwick: Please excuse me, I have to go now. Enjoy the rest of your stay in Canada. It was a pleasure to meet you.

沃裡克:請原諒,我得走了。祝你們餘下的加拿大之旅順利。見到你們我很高興。

Rumei: It was OUR pleasure.

如梅:我們很高興見到了您。

Glen: Would you like to meet a few other members of our team?

格倫:你們願意見一見我們這兒的其他人嗎?

Dashan & Rumei: Yes/Certainly.

大山&如梅:當然啦。

Glen: Just leave your coats here.

格倫:把衣服就放在這裡吧。

  旅遊經歷的英語口語對話:GOING TO A DEPARTMENT STORE

Dashan: Wait. I don't have my scarf!

大山:等等,我的圍巾不見了。

Rumei: Oh, no.

如梅:哎呀,糟糕。

Yunbo: Did you have your scarf at Roots?

雲波:在“根”商場的時候你戴著圍巾了嗎?

Dashan: I think so, but I'm not sure.

大山:我想我戴著了,不過我不敢肯定。

Rumei: You had it at the coffee shop. I remember.

如梅:我記得在咖啡廳時你還戴著呢。

Yunbo: Well, let's retrace our steps. Maybe somebody found it.

雲波:我們順原路返回吧。也許有人拾到呢。

Dashan: Excuse me. Did you find a green wool scarf? I was here about five minutes ago.

大山:對不起,您這兒拾到一條綠色毛圍巾嗎?我五分鐘前曾到過這兒。

Clerk: I can look.

服務員:我可以找找看。

Dashan: Thanks.

大山:謝謝。

Clerk: I have a grey scarf, but I don't have a green one. Sorry. Where were you in the store, sir?

服務員:我這兒有一條灰色的圍巾,沒有綠色的。抱歉,你剛才在商店的什麼地方了?

Dashan: Well, first, I was in the shoe section. Then I looked at sweatsuits and jackets.

大山:我想想,先是在鞋部,後來又看了看運動裝和夾克。

Clerk: Just a minute. Hi, it's Sue at the register upstairs. Did you find a green wool scarf? You're in luck. They have your scarf in the shoe section.

服務員:請稍等。你好,我是樓上收款臺的蘇。 你們發現一條綠色的毛圍巾了嗎?你真幸運。你的圍巾就在鞋部。

Dashan: Oh, what a relief! Thanks for your help.

大山:這我就放心啦。謝謝你的幫助。

Clerk: My pleasure.

服務員:不客氣。

Dashan: Oh, it's four-thirty. Let's take the subway back to the hotel.

大山:喔,都4點半了,我們乘地鐵回去吧。

Rumei: Good idea. I'm tired.

如梅:好主意,我累了。

Yunbo: Is there a subway near here?

雲波:這兒附近有地鐵嗎?

Dashan: Yes, there's one down there. Toronto has a good public transit system. There are buses, streetcars and trains to different parts of the city and to areas outside the city.

大山:有,在那邊就有。多倫多公共交通系統很方便。公共汽車、有軌電車和火車構成市內和郊外四通八達的交通網。

Yunbo: Oh, I see.

雲波:我明白了。

Dashan: Excuse me. How much does it cost for a subway ticket?

大山:勞駕,請問地鐵票多少錢一張?

Agent: It's $2.00 for adults one way.

售票員:成人單程兩元。

Dashan: Can I buy tickets here?

大山:我可以在這兒買票嗎?

Agent: Yup.

售票員:可以。

Dashan: Okay. Could I have three tickets, please?

大山:好的,請給我三張票,好嗎?

Agent: Sure. It's $6.00, please.

售票員:當然,一共是六元。

Dashan: Here you are. How do we get to King and Yonge?

大山:給您錢。從這兒到金央街怎麼走?