日常英語對話:客房投訴
A:Good morning,Maintenance Department.
A:早上好,工程部。
B:Hello. I'm having a problem with my air conditioner.
B:你好。我的空調機出毛病了。
A:Which air conditioner?
A:哪裡的空調機?
B:The one in the bedroom.
B:在臥室裡的那臺。
A:What seems to be the problem?
A:請問是什麼毛病?
B:There's no cold air coming out.
B:沒有冷氣。
A:May I have your room number,please?
A:請問您的房間號碼?
B:512.
B:512.
A:OK,we'll send someone up to check it.
A:好的,我們派人上去檢查一下。
B:I'm going out right now. But that's all right, you can come when I've gone.
B:我正要出去。不過沒關係,你們可以在我走以後來。
A:Fine. The housekeeper will open the door and stay in the room with the repairmen.
A:好的,服務員會開啟房間門並和修理工一起待在您的房間。