旅店:. Calling for a Wireless Connection 要求無線連線
14. Calling for a Wireless Connection
14.要求無線連線
A: I'm having trouble connecting to the wireless network.
A:我無法連線到無線網路。
B: What network are you trying to connect to?
B:你要連線的網路是什麼?
A: I'm trying to connect to the Bay Hotel Network.
A:我試圖連線到灣酒店網路。
B: You need to connect to Bay Hotel Guest Network.
B:你需要連線到灣酒店客人網路。
A: What login do I use?
A:我用什麼登入名?
B: Your room number is your login.
B:您的房間號碼是您的登入名。
A: What about the password?
A:密碼呢?
B: The password for all guests is "vacationconnect", all one word, all lower case.
B:所有客人的密碼是“vacationconnect”,所有都是一個詞,所有都小寫。
A: That seems to work. Thanks so much.
A:似乎能用了。非常感謝。
B: No problem. In the future, refer to the guest folder located by the television.
B:不客氣。在未來,請參考電視裡的客人檔案。
A: I'm so stupid. I didn't even think to look there.
A:我很愚蠢。我甚至沒有想過看那裡。
B: No problem. That's what we're here for.
B:沒有問題。這就是我們在這裡的作用。
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載