社交:Declining Food or Drinks 拒絕食物或飲料
12. Declining Food or Drinks
12.拒絕食物或飲料
A: Can I get you something to drink?
A:你想喝點什麼嗎?
B: No, thanks. I just finished a whole bottle of water.
B:不,謝謝。我剛剛喝完一整瓶水。
A: You won't mind if I have something then?
A:我喝點飲料你不會介意吧?
B: Of course not.
B:當然不會。
A: Can I offer you some fruit or cheese?
A:我給你拿點水果或乳酪好嗎?
B: I just had lunch before I came here.
B:我在來這之前才吃過午飯。
A: I really hope you don't mind if I eat because I haven't had lunch.
A:如果我吃的話,真的希望你不要介意,因為我還沒有吃午飯。
B: Go right ahead and do what you normally do.
B:去吧,做你想做的。
A: I didn't eat because I assumed you would be joining me.
A:我沒有吃,因為我認為你會加入我。
B: I hope you're not offended.
B:我希望你不要生氣。
A: No, I'm not offended at all.
A:不,我一點也不生氣。
B: Oh, good. I ate before because I didn't want to impose.
B:哦,好的。我之前吃了,因為我不想強加。
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載