秒殺情景英語對話之酒店服務 第31期:退房
7 Check Out Dialogue
7 退房 對話
It's time for Steven to check out. He comes to the reception desk.
史蒂文該結賬離開賓館了,他來到接待處。
Clerk: Good morning, sir. Are you checking out now?
職員:早上好,先生。您現在退房嗎?
Steven: Yes. Steven Smith, room 609.
史蒂文:是的。史蒂文·史密斯。 609房間。
Clerk: Fine. This is your bill, Mr. Smith. Four nights at 100 dollars each, and here are the meals that you had in our hotel. That makes a total of 660 dollars.
職員:這是您的賬單,史密斯先生。共4個晚上,毎晚100美元,還有您在酒店吃飯的費用,總共是660美元。
Steven: Can I pay by credit card?
史蒂文:我可以用信用卡支付嗎?
Clerk: Certainly. May I have your card, please?
職員:當然可以,請把卡給我。
Steven: Here you are.
史蒂文:給你。
Clerk: Please sign your name here.
職員:請在這兒簽上您的名字。
Steven: OK. Is it possible to leave my luggage here until I'm ready to leave this afternoon? I'd like to say goodbye to some of my friends.
史蒂文:好的。我可以把行李放在這裡,下午離開時來取嗎?我要去跟我的幾個朋友道別。
Clerk: Yes, we'll keep it for you. How many pieces of your luggage?
職員:好的,我們將為您保管,您有幾件行李?
Steven: Just three. I'll be back at 3:00 p.m.
史蒂文:只有3件,我下午三點就回來。
Clerk: That's fine. Have a nice day!
職員:好的,祝您玩得愉快!
Steven: Thank you. See you later.
史蒂文:謝謝,再見!