美文閱讀:空閒時光—度假去吧
Time Off-Vacation
空閒時光——度假I haven't had a vacation in a while.
我有段時間沒有度假了。I think I'll take off soon.
我想自己不久就會啟程。
I'm not sure where I'll go or what I'll do.
我不知道我要去哪裡或我會做什麼。But I can learn a tourism place where I can go for a long road,
但是我瞭解到的是在旅遊的地方我可以走很長的一段路、breathe fresh air and take some nice pictures.
呼吸新鮮空氣,拍一些漂亮的照片。When I was a kid, I really look forward to vacations.
當我還是個孩子的時候,我真的很期待假期。Some of vacations were the best.
有些假期是最好的。It was care free time.
尤其是完全自由的時間。As I became older, and I have to pay for my vacations.
而隨著我逐漸長大,我為自己的度假支付。Planning became important.
計劃變成的非常重要。Time and money are always the big issues.
時間和金錢總是大問題。After having a family of my own, vacations are more complicated.
在我擁有了自己的家庭後,度假變得更為複雜。If I go, my boss to said to when.
如果我要去的話,我的老闆會問何時動身。My wife to said to where, and my kids to said how.
我的妻子會問到哪裡去,而我的孩子們則會問怎樣去。A vacation is supposed to be a time when you get away from work and recharge.
度假應該是一段你把注意力從工作中移開,並對自己進行充電的時間。It's a time to see something new.
這是一個去看一些新事物的時間。It's a time to extend your horizons, especially if you travel.
尤其是如果你去旅行,這是一個用來擴充套件你的視野的時間。But it's easy for the opposite to happen.
但是很容易發生相反的情況。You can come back from a vacation feeling really tired.
你度假回來後會感覺真的很累。You can finish a vacation thinking "I can't wait to get back to work."
你完成一個度假後會思考“我等不及要回去工作了。”And rather than extend your horizons,
而不是擴大你的視野,you might merely dipping your bad.
你可能會握著你的荷包盤算。Vacations aren't cheap.
度假真心並不便宜。It's been a while since to have a vacation.
自從一個愉快的度假後已經有段時間了。I might take one soon.
我可能很快就會再次度假。