當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 辦公室英語 > 向老總提出辭職

向老總提出辭職

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.32K 次

一項工作做久了,難免會感到厭煩,或是發現自己在這個公司已沒有發展前景。這時候也許辭職是你最好的選擇。那麼,該如何向老闆提出來呢?|接下來,小編給大家準備了向老總提出辭職,歡迎大家參考與借鑑。

向老總提出辭職

1. I want to expand my horizons1.

我想拓展我的視野。

2. I've made a tough decision, sir. Here is my resignation2.

長官,我做了一個很困難的決定。這是我的辭呈。

3. I'm quitting because I don't want to be stuck in a rut. I want to move on.

我不想陷入窠臼所以才辭職。我希望能向前邁進。

4. First of all, I'd like to say that I've really enjoyed working with you. However, I think it's about time for me to leave.

首先,我要說的是,我真的很高興能與你共事。但是,我覺得該是我離開的時候了。

5. I've been trying, but I don't think I'm up to this job.

我一直很努力,但我覺得無法勝任這個工作。

6. I've been here for too long. I want to change my environment.

我在這裏待太久了。我想轉換一下環境。

7. I'm sorry to bring this up at a bad time, but I've decided3 to study abroad.

我很抱歉在這個時候提出辭職,但我已經決定要出國唸書了。

8. To be honest, I've got a better offer.

老實說,我有一個更好的工作機會。

9. I'm running out of steam. I need to take a break.

我精疲力竭了。我需要好好休息。

10. I quit because I want to try something different.

我辭職是因爲我想嘗試不一樣的東西。

  擴展:求職信範例:熟人介紹

求職信也是簡歷中的一個重要組成。我們已經介紹過英語求職信應包括的幾個要素, 但是不同類型求職信的寫作有不同的特點,因此我們將推出一個求職信的系列範文供大家參考。

下面是一封經由熟人介紹、申請職位的求職信。

Dear Mr. Morgan,

Fillip Stiller advised me of a foreman position that's available at your company. From my enclosed résumé, you will find that my experience meets the requirements you've outlined for the position.

As the former manager of a small business, I appreciate the importance of a following that comes from the recommendations of satisfied clients. I am considered a diplomatic manager, which enables me to get along well with clients, supervisors1, and staff. My ability to maintain high morale2 among workers increases retention3 and contributes to safety, a crucial factor in the success of construction work.

I would welcome the opportunity for a personal interview with you at your convenience.

Sincerely,

Allan Everson

Enclosed: résumé