當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 購物英語 > 描述表達購物商品的英語口語

描述表達購物商品的英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3K 次

英語常用口語的重要性,將會在你以後的英語“外交”中得到充分的體現,下面小編今天就給大家分享一下英語的情景口語對話,大家快來看看吧

描述表達購物商品的英語口語

  我想把這個商品退掉

AExcuse me...

打擾一下...

BYes, sir. How may I be of service?

是的,先生,需要什麼服務嗎?

AI would like to return this item... Are refunds allowed?

我想把這個東西退掉...可以退款嗎?

BCertainly. The customer is always right, we are here to serve you. Is there a reason that you would like to return it? Did you have problems with our product or services?

當然可以.顧客總是對的,我們隨時爲您服務.爲什麼要退掉?您對我們的產品和服務有什麼問題嗎?

ANo, no... It was just the wrong size.

不,不是的...只是大小不合適.

BWould you be interested in an exchange as opposed to a refund? I think I can help you to find the appropriate size.

那你想調換一下還是要退款?我想我能幫你找到合適的尺寸.

ANo. I would rather just return it.

不用了.我還是想退掉.

BSure, no problem. Do you happen to have the receipt?

當然可以,沒問題.你帶收據了嗎?

AYeah, right here.

帶了,在這兒...

BOk, just a moment, please. Here you are, I need you to sign here, please. And here is your refund. Is there anything else I can help you with?

好的,請等一下.給您,請在這裏簽字.這是你的退款.還有什麼需要我幫忙的?

ANo, thank you.

沒有了,謝謝你.

BYou're welcome. Have a nice day!

別客氣.祝你一天都開心!

  在中藥房At the Chinese herb store

, then how much is one jin?

好……那麼一斤是多少錢呢?

BGinseng comes in 6 different grades. It runs from 5,000 to 30,000NT a jin.

人蔘有六種等級。一斤的價格從五千到三萬都有。

A30,000NT for ginseng?! Do I have to buy a whole jin?

花三萬塊買人蔘?!我非得一斤一斤買嗎?

BYou can get a liang if you want. A liang is one-sixteenth of a jin. That would be 330NT.

要的話你也可以論兩買。一兩是十六分之一斤,也就是三百三。

AWhew! That sounds more like my price range. I'll take two liangs.

呼!那聽來比較符合我的預算。我買二兩。

BI'll have my brother cut some for you.

我叫我大哥切給你。

AThis little red fruit looks good. What's it good for?

這紅色的小水果很好看。它有什麼功效?

BThat's a lucky fruit called hong zao! People say that if you eat them, you will have your first son very soon!

這個幸運的水果叫做紅棗!大家說吃了會早生貴子!

AUh..., I'm not even married yet. How about this brown dried fruit?

喔……我都還沒結婚呢。那這個棕色的水果乾呢?

BGui yuan are lucky, too! If you eat them, you'll have a very sweet life!

桂圓也會帶來幸運!吃了之後就會有甜蜜的生活!

AAnd how about these little brown chips?

那這些棕色的小薄片呢?

BOh, that's deer horn. That helps , how should I put it?

噢,那是鹿茸,可以幫你……嗯,這該怎麼說呢?

  我是借車來血拼的

AI bought it. I got a watch, too. The company that sells this car has a car club.

我買的。我還買了只表。賣這款車的公司有車子俱樂部。

BWhere you can buy lots of paraphernalia?

那裏有賣很多衍生商品?

AYeah, and meet other drivers of the same car!

對,還可以認識同一款車的其它車主!

BCool!

酷!

AI know girls love this kind of car. Look, it's got a sunroof! Imagine...a cool, starry night...

我知道女孩子最愛這種車了。你看,還有天窗喔!想象一下……滿天星斗的涼爽夜晚……

BSo, you're going to use Sarah's car to go cruising for chicks?

那你是要開莎拉的車載美眉去兜風嗎?

ANo. I borrowed it to go shopping.

不。我是借車來血拼的。