當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 購物英語 > 常用購物英文怎麼說呢

常用購物英文怎麼說呢

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 7.46K 次

隨着全球經濟一體化和科技的迅猛發展,英語作爲國際語言在現代社會中發揮着越來越重要的作用。本站小編整理了常用購物英文,歡迎閱讀!

常用購物英文怎麼說呢
  常用購物英文一

假期-參加旅遊

The customer is asking about a package tour to Paris.

顧客正在詢問到巴黎的套裝行程。

C: What sights are included on the tour? Is the entire time spent in Paris?

顧客:行程中包括哪些景點呢?所有時間都待在巴黎嗎?

A : All of the major sights are included. You'll visit the Louvre, the Eiffel Tower and all of the top museums. You'll also take a day trip out of Paris to Versailles.

旅行社:所有主要景點都包含在內,您將參觀羅浮宮、艾菲爾鐵塔和所有最棒的博物館。你也會有一天的行程離開巴黎到凡爾賽宮去。

C: Can you fax a copy of the tour itinerary to me?

顧客:你可不可以傳真一份行程給我?

A: Of course. Just give me your fax number.

旅行社:當然可以,告訴我您的傳真號碼。

C: It's 212-331-7600.

顧客:212-331-7600。

A: Okay. I'll fax the itinerary to you immediately.

旅行社:好的,我會立刻把行程傳真給您。

  常用購物英文二

加油

A: What'll it be today, sir?

服務人員:先生,您今天要加什麼油?

D: Fill it up. Super Unleaded.

司機:高級無鉛汽油,加滿。

A: Shall we check your oil and tires?

服務人員:需要我們爲您檢查機油和輪胎嗎?

D: I just checked the oil myself, but you can check the tires.

司機:我剛檢查過油,但你可以檢查輪胎。

( The attendants fill the tank, clean the windscreen, and add some air to the tires. )

(服努久員加澇遊箱,清潔擋風玻璃,給輪胎打氣。)

A: All right, sir, that'll be $26.50.

服務人員:先生,好了。總共是26.5元。

D: I'll charge it. Here's my card.

司機:我要刷卡,這是我的信用卡。

  常用購物英文三

買手錶

S:Good morning. Welcome to Time After Time Watches.

店員:早安,歡迎光臨Time After Time鐘錶店。

C: I'd like to buy a watch.

顧客:我想買隻手表。

S: Well, you've come to the right place. What kind of watch are you looking for?

店員:呃,您來對地方了。您在找什麼類型的手錶呢?

C: Well, I'm not sure. Let me see. How much is this one?

顧客:嗯,我不確定。讓我看看,這一個多少錢?

S: Hmm... This Rolex? $1,000.

店員:嗯……這個勞力士嗎?1,000元。

C: Oh. I don't think I can afford that. How about this one?

顧客:哦,我認爲我買不起那隻表,這一隻怎麼賣?

S: This one is $500.

店員:這隻500元。

C: Wow. That's too much for me. Don't you have anything cheaper? (to be continued)

顧客:哇,太貴了。你們沒有較便宜的表嗎?

  常用購物英文四

兌換錢

C1: Good afternoon, ma'am. What can I do for you?

甲行員:午安,小姐。我能爲你效勞嗎?

C : Can I change foreign currency here?

顧客:我可以在這裏兌換外幣嗎?

C1: Yes, go to the window over there which says foreign exchange.

甲行員:可以,你到那邊標示兌換外幣的窗口去換。

C:Okay, thanks.(The customer goes to the foreign exchange window. ) Excuse me, I'd like tochange Japanese yen into US dollars.

顧客:好的。謝謝。(顧喀建/包兌換峁而的窗口。)對不起,我想把日元換成美元。

C2: No problem How much would you like to change?

乙行員:沒問題。你要兌換多少錢?

C: What's the exchange rate?

顧客:匯率多少?

C2: The current exchange rate is ¥110 to the dollar. (to be continued)

乙行員:目前的匯率是110日元換1美元。(待續)

  常用購物英文五

在藥房

P: Good afternoon, sir. What can I do for you?

藥劑師:先生,午安。我能爲您服務嗎?

C: I'd like to get this prescription filled.

病患:我要配這張處方。

P: No problem Please wait a minute. ( She goes to the back for a few minutes. ) Here is yourmedicine, sir. Take two tablets after each meal and once before bed.

藥劑師:沒問題,請等一下。(她到後面幾分種。)先生,這是您的藥,每餐飯後和睡前各吃兩顆。

C: Thanks. Do you sell aspirin here?

病患:謝謝。你們這裏賣阿司匹林嗎?

P: Yes, our over-the-counter medicine is over there on that shelf.

藥劑師:有的,我們不需要醫師處方的藥就在那邊的架上。

C: Oh, I see it. Do you have multi-vitamins?

病患:唔,我看看。你們有多種維生素嗎?

P: Yes, right over here.

藥劑師:有的,就在這裏。

( The customer gets the aspirin and vitamins. )

(病患拿了阿司匹林和維生素。)

P: That'll be $16.00.

藥劑師:一共16元。

C: Here's a twenty.

病患:這是20元。

P: Here's your change. Thank you.

藥劑師:這是找您的零錢,謝謝。


看了“常用購物英文”的人還看了:

1.日常購物英語常用句型

2.商店購物常用英語口語

3.購物英語常用句子

4.英語購物常用語

5.購物英語常用情景對話