當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 有關於旅行的英語口語

有關於旅行的英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.86W 次

小編知道學習英語的過程中可能會覺得很困難,所以今天小編特地給大家整理了有關英語口語的情景對話跟分享一下哦,同學們要知道英語在生活中還是很有用的哦

有關於旅行的英語口語

  一.旅行我想輕裝上路

AHello, Sara are you finished packing yet? Do you need a hand?

薩拉,收拾好了嗎?要我幫忙嗎?

BThanks. Dad, but I can manage it myself.

不用,我自己能行,

AMake sure you have your ID card. You will need it while you travel.

記得帶上身份證,旅行時用得着.

BYes, I know. The problem is that I can't find it. Where did you put it?

哦,知道了。嗯.可是你把它放哪了.我找不到了

AAll your important documents and certificates should be in the desk drawer.

你所有的重要文件和證件都在抽屜裏.

BOh, yes, here it is.

哦,找到了

ASara?

薩拉?

BWhat's up?

幹嘛?

ADid you buy a map? Traveling can be really inconvenient without one, and you could even wind up lost

你買地圖了嗎?沒有地圖不方便,會迷路的.

BNo. Dad. We have a tour guide.

沒買,我們有導遊。

AAlso,take these pills in case you have any airsickness, and take some cold medicine, too. How about some band-aids?

那把這些藥帶上,萬一暈機就能用上.再帶點感冒藥,要不要帶上刨可貼?

BNo, I won't get sick. I promise. Ok. I've finished. Bye, Dad. See you!

不用了,我保證不會生病.收拾好了.爸,我走了,再見!

ATake care, dear! Be careful! Oh Sara, wait a minute! You forget your raincoat and umbrella.

自己當心點!哦,薩拉,回來!你把雨衣和傘落茌家裏了!

BDad, that's all right. I don't think it will rain. And it doesn't make any sense to take that many things on a trip. Besides I like to travel light. Bye!

沒關係,不會下雨的!旅行沒必要帶太多東西,我可想輕 裝上路暱.老爸再見.

  二.我暈機想換下座位

AFinally we're on board!

終於上飛機了啊!

BYes. It was so crowded. I'm worn-out. Let's find our seats.

是啊,真擠,累死我了,先找座位吧。

AAre they window seats or aisle seats?

是靠窗的還是靠過道的座啊?

BLet me see… yes, one window seat and one aisle.

我看看,一個靠窗,一個靠過道。

AOk. But can I trade my seat with you? I prefer the one near the window. I'm a terrible flyer. I always get airsick and can never relax until after I've landed.

那我能跟你換座位嗎?我暈機,飛機着陸前,我都會很緊張,所以想換座位。

BThat's fine. I'd like to be on the aisle anyway. It's easier to get in and out.

沒問題,我正好想挨着過道呢,進出方便。

AThanks. Where shall we put our luggage?

太好了,謝謝!行李放哪裏啊?

BI think the smaller carry-on bag can go in the overhead compartment, and the others can go under the seat.

小的隨身包就放上面的行李架上,其他的放座位底下吧。

AGood idea.

好的。

BDon't forget to keep the seat belt on.

別忘了繫好安全帶。

AOk. Hope it's a pleasant trip.

嗯,希望旅途順利。

BYes!

是啊!

AAnd no hijackers.

可別碰上劫機的。

BOh, you have too wild of an imagination.

哦,你想得太多了。