當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 簡單實用的旅行英語

簡單實用的旅行英語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.72W 次

誰都不想自己美好的異國之旅被不和諧音符破壞,若想暢行無阻,英語即是必不可少的溝通工具。當然,你不必是英語通,你只需關鍵時刻開金口,問題即會迎刃而解。本報選取了異國旅行中最容易出現麻煩的場景,向大家介紹簡單實用的旅行英語。

簡單實用的旅行英語

  順暢飛行

在飛機上使用一些簡短實用的語言有助於你快速解決機上碰到的問題。

我的座位在哪裏?(出示登機證與服務人員) Where is my seat?

我能將手提行李放在這兒嗎? Can I put my baggage here?

是否可替我更換座位? Could you change my seat, please?

我是否可將座位向後傾倒?(向後座的乘客說) May I recline my seat?

我是否可抽菸? May I smoke?

機上提供哪些飲料? What kind of drinks do you have?

晚餐想吃牛肉、雞肉還是魚? Which would you like for dinner, beef, chicken or fish?

請給我加水威士忌。 Scotch and water,please.

請給我一個枕頭和毛毯。 May I have a pillow and a blanket, please?

我覺得有些不舒服,是否可給我一些藥? I feel a little sick, Can I have some medicine?

還有多久到達檀香山? How much longer does it take to get to Honolulu?

這班班機能準時到達嗎? Will this flight get there on time?

我擔心能否趕上轉機班機。 I'm anxious about my connecting flight.

請告訴我如何填寫這張表格? Could you tell me how to fill in this form?

  熱線訂餐

感覺吃文化是旅行必不可少的,在旅遊勝地訂餐是急不了的。

A: I'd like to reserve a table for three at 7:00 this evening.

我想要訂一張今晚7:00三個人的桌位。

B: Let me check. Hold on, please.…Yes, that's fine. Smoking or nonsmoking area?

我來查查看。請稍候……是的,沒問題。您要吸菸區還是非吸菸區?

A: Nonsmoking, please.

請給我非吸菸區的。

B:All right. May I have your name?

好的。請教您的大名是?

A: My name is Zhong.

敝姓鍾。

B: How do you spell it, sir?

先生,請問怎麼拼?

A: Z-H-O-N-G.

  訂桌位還有如下說法:

I'd like to make a reservation for this Saturday evening.

我這個禮拜六晚上想訂張桌位。

We are a group of four.

我們有四個人。

  挑選中意的位子時可說:

We'd prefer a table by the window.

我們喜歡靠窗的桌位。

We'd like to sit by the window.

我們想要坐在窗邊。

We'd like a smoking table.

我們想要吸菸區的桌位。

I'd like a quiet corner, if possible.

我想要安靜的角落,如果可能的話。

Could we have a table close to the band?

我們可以選靠近樂隊的桌位嗎?

  投訴和道歉

遇到不滿意的事情需要投訴時,禮貌地說比較奏效。

在商店,收款員找錯了錢。Excuse me, I think you've given me the wrong change.

在酒店,房間的調溫器壞了。Excuse me, but there's a problem with the heating in my room.或Sorry to bother you, but I think there's something wrong with the air-conditioning.

失竊了。I'm afraid I have to make a complaint. Some money has gone missing from my hotel room.

房間沒有整理。I'm afraid there's a slight problem with my room - the bed hasn't been made.