當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 表達機場接待的旅遊英語

表達機場接待的旅遊英語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.13W 次

地接有時也稱“地陪¨,指旅行目的地的旅行社利用本地人優勢,爲外地旅行社組織的旅行團提供接待服務的一種工作形式,小編下面就給大家分享旅遊的英語,需要可以參考

表達機場接待的旅遊英語

  地接服務

A: Good evening, you Mr. Jim Stewart from the States?

A:晚上好,先生。您是美國來的吉姆·史懷特先生嗎?

B: Ah, yes, that's right.

B:是的。

A: Glad to meet you. Mr Stewart. I'm the guide from Pacific Tour Agency. My name is Zhang Hua.

A:很離興見到您,史懷特先生。我是太平洋旅行社的導遊,我叫張華。

B: Hello, I was just looking for the guide。

B:您好,我正存找導遊呢!

A: I'm always at your service, sir By the way, did you have a pleasant trip?

A:隨時爲您效勞,先生。對了,一路上邇好嗎?

B: Not bad. But I've made too many flights these days.I could hardly remember how many take offs and landings I've been through these three days.I think we all feel a bit tired.

B:還可以。可是這些天淨乘飛機了。都幾乎記不清這三天早我經歷了多少次起飛和降落了。我想我們都累了。

A: Well, shall we go to the hotel right now? I've already made a reservation for you.

A:那我們馬上去酒店好嗎7我已爲您預訂了房間。

B: Wonderful. I'm eager to take a sauna as soon as possible.

B:太好了,我真想盡快洗個桑拿浴。

A: So we must get you to the hotel as soon as possible.I hope to see you refreshed and revitalized tomorrow morning, as we are going to visit the Great Wall.

A:所以我們必須儘快地送您到旅館。希望明天早.卜您能精神煥發充滿活力,因爲我們明天要去參觀長城。

B: I'm sure we will. Actually, we are looking forward to seeing the great wonder.

B:我一定會的。實際上,我正盼望着能見到這個偉大的奇蹟呢。

  其他常用英語口語表達

The coach is waiting outside.

車子正在外面等着呢。

Is this all your luggage (baggage)?

這是您所有的行李嗎?

Let's go to the baggage claim area to take our luggage.

咱們去行李存放區取行李。

  常用英語詞彙表達

luggage 行李

hotel 酒店

baggage claim area 行李存放區 ‘

make a reservation 預訂

wait 等待

look forward to 期望