當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 有關於機場的海關申報旅遊英語

有關於機場的海關申報旅遊英語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.82W 次

公民須在指定的口岸出入境並向邊防檢查人員交驗護照和出境登記卡,小編下面就給大家分享旅遊的英語,歡迎大家閱讀參考

有關於機場的海關申報旅遊英語

  海關申報

A: Here's my ticket, passport and the entry card.

A:這是我的機票、護照和入境卡。

B: Thank you. Have you got anything to declare?

B:謝謝,有什麼要申報的嗎?

A: Yes. Just this coconut.

A:是的。只有這個椰子。

B:Where did you get it?

B:您從哪兒拿來的?

A:I picked it at a friend's farm.

A:從一個朋友的農場裏拿來的。

B: I'm sorry. No fresh fruits, vegetables, or meats may be brought in.

B:很抱歉,生鮮、蔬果及肉類都不能帶入境。

A: Darn it! wanted to give It to a friend here. Well,1 guess you can just be the friend.

A:討厭!我本來想把它送給這裏的一個朋友。啊,你就當那個朋友好了。

B: Thanks anyway, ma'am, but we'll have to destory don't want to risk infestation。

B:不管怎樣,謝謝您,太太。可是我們還是要把它銷燬,我們可不想冒病蟲入侵的風險。

  其他常用英語口語表達

Please fill in this Customs Baggage Declaration Form and sign your name here.

請您把這份海關行李申報表填好並在這裏簽名。

Show me your passport and customs declaration card, please.

請出示您的護照和海關申報表。

May I see your passport and your customs and health declaration forms, please?

請出示護照、海關申報表和體檢表。

This is my passport and customs declaration card.

這是我的護照和海關申報卡。

  常用英語詞彙表達

custom 海關

declare 申報

entitle 給……權利

declare card 申報卡

Customa Baggage Daclaration form 海關行李申報表

health declaration form 體檢表